Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: banned from chat  (Read 9455 times)

aden

banned from chat
« on: September 07, 2013, 04:18:09 PM »
I am new to this site and the chat, but I am experienced with computers and I wanted to be one of the volunteers on the chat. Everything was going fine yesterday (which was the first day I got on) but today when I tried to open the chat, I found myself banned. If I did something wrong, I don't mind being banned, I'll just go somewhere else. I just want to know what I did wrong and how long I will be banned for it. My username on the chat was aden.

Thank-you in advance.

lostcoast

Hopeful
  • Experience: Experienced
Re: banned from chat
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2013, 04:27:12 PM »
ADEN you joined and quit so much without chatting I banned you...if you want to stay put or have connections issues let me know .
I lifted the ban.  I also see you joined with a diff IP

[email protected]
⇐ aden quit ([email protected]) Ping timeout

just join and  type   /query lostcoast if you have any questions or comments or use general chat and ask for me.
I am  Moderator of Computerhope Chat, for live help and assistance please use/click Free Help in the upper forum toolbar.

aden

Re: banned from chat
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2013, 04:36:16 PM »
Thank-you. I am on satellite internet and I have exceeded my data limit, so my download speed maxes out at somewhere around 15KB/s. Should I wait until my data resets before I get back on? It should reset on the 21st