Software > Computer viruses and spyware

Trojan.Vundo.B warning won't go away

<< < (6/6)

Fed:

--- Quote ---Once it's fixed Marlene I'd be interested to know what real time protection you're using & if it's uptodate?
I thought you got your protection sorted out last time.
--- End quote ---

MarleneD:
If by "real time protection" you mean anti virus then I use Norton Internet Security 2005 Antispyware edition which includes anti-virus, anti-spam, and personal firewall.  I also have Ad-Aware SE Personal and Ad-Watch SE Plus.   Norton is set-up to automatically update but, I check for updates once a week just in case.  The Ad-aware I run about every week and check for updates at that time.

Fed:
Strange that Norton allowed it to infect your computer in the first place.  ???

MarleneD:
That's what my friend said FED.  But, does an Alert box mean it's infected?  It did detect it .  Could it have been quaranteened?  And, why did it take 3 attempts with the removal tool to finally get rid of it?  Could it be that I named it differently the 3rd time?  Curious, but glad it's done with!

dl65:
MarleneD...... It's quite possible that Norton has quarantined .... open Norton , click reports and check the quarantine file .......or look in the activities log ....threat alerts ......it should all be listed there .

dl65  ::)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version