Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Yahoo e-Mail interface - Sort by Sender (A - Z) missing  (Read 2567 times)

DaveLembke

Topic Starter

Sage
  • Certifications: List
  • Computer: Specs
  • Experience: Expert
Yahoo e-Mail interface - Sort by Sender (A - Z) missing
« on: November 03, 2013, 12:53:16 PM »
Went to check my Yahoo e-mail for first time in about 2 weeks or so and normally have been able to sort by sender alpha numeric 0-9 A-Z and this sort feature is nowhere to be found in sort options.

Frustrated with this feature lacking layout I installed Thunderbird to my computer and set it up to access my Yahoo e-mail. I used Thunderbird a few years ago, but had no real need to use it because back then yahoo still had features that made it a good interface for e-mail. But the new interface they have now, its almost like the advertisers paid yahoo to get rid of the sort by sender so that their ads are mixed in with important e-mail causing you to have to read each subject line etc.

Now with Thunderbird,  I can work with an interface to my e-mail that is more classic and feature rich vs featureless.

Anyone else using Thunderbird or another mail program with Yahoo because their web interface is crap now?

Are there any better than Thunderbird that I should check out vs going with Thunderbird?

I mainly went with it because I have used in the past to access my Yahoo e-mail with POP3 config.

[recovering disk space, attachment deleted by admin]