Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: My HP Notebook Mousepad and keyboard only work in safe mode  (Read 3718 times)

Silvernblack1919

Topic Starter

• Experience: Familiar
    My HP Notebook Mousepad and keyboard only work in safe mode
    « on: November 06, 2013, 10:11:55 PM »
    My HP notebook PC out of nowhere started freezing up on normal startup. You can use the mouse and keyboard for roughly two minutes then they freeze and the only way to use this computer is thru safe mode (back to basic drivers) I have tried several attempts at system restore with no luck. Tried uninstall mouse and keyboard drivers and replacing. ..no luck. Im not sure what else I can do. I ran full virus and malware scans and found nothing. My ex did at one point have a keylogger on my pc which I caught in the act of her using. Since then I believe I uninstalled it (but this was over a month ago). Any suggestions or fixes would be greatly appreciated. I have windows 7 by the way.

Thank you,
    Brad

Rezan

Rookie

• Certifications: List
    • Experience: Experienced
    Re: My HP Notebook Mousepad and keyboard only work in safe mode
    « Reply #1 on: November 09, 2013, 03:39:26 AM »
    hello there

i had same problem as u have it here. even me i tried things as u did, after all i reinstalled os (windows) formatted then totally worked fine.

but before that try to use external keyboard and mouse? check is it same ?
    also try to install graphic drivers

* for driver softwares or  driver updates you can download this software

Link removed...

Rezan
    « Last Edit: November 09, 2013, 06:08:07 AM by patio »