Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: DR SHRINK in DOS  (Read 15107 times)

lauralee

DR SHRINK in DOS
« on: July 20, 2004, 12:01:41 AM »
 :-/ I just pulled our old 1988 computer out from storage and was looking through it.  I found an old "Dr Shrink"  game  that we used to play on a  floppy and I can't remember the command to get it to open.  Is there a universal command for the game? lauralee

merlin_2

Re: DR SHRINK in DOS
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2004, 03:48:14 PM »
More old games here including dr shrink>http://www.nfbnet.org/download/games.htm  what will it tell you?

lauralee

« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2004, 12:02:09 AM »
 :) Hi, A person answers questions and it gives the persons personality. We found it to be quite accurate. lauralee

len

« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2011, 08:42:36 AM »
Hi

lauralee

you must be the only one with a copy of Dr Shrink, Ive looked everywhere But i think all my 5.25s have found the way to the dump

I have used it in the 80s and agree that its very good

Whats the chance you would consider giving me a copy, I would like to again using it for prospective employees.

Thank You for your help
len
[email protected]

DaveLembke

Sage
  • Certifications: List
  • Computer: Specs
  • Experience: Expert
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2011, 12:57:09 AM »
I still have all my old 8088XT games etc... huge mound of 5.25" and 3.5" disks squeezed into a single CD..lol
I'd try using the DIR command in DOS and see if there is a .com or .exe to execute for it. All my games are .com's and .exe's

Still looking for an old game I use to have called Barbarian that actually said "Bar-Barian" over the internal PC Speaker long before sound cards and midi..lol

reddevilggg

Expert

• Experience: Beginner
« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2011, 02:59:10 AM »
Whats the chance you would consider giving me a copy, I would like to again using it for prospective employees.

You are answering a post that is 7 YEARS OLD, by someone who isnt even a member anymore (their user name is black, not blue). Dont think you're gonna get it anytime soon.
11 cheers for binary !

Corms

• Experience: Guru
    « Reply #6 on: February 14, 2011, 09:08:57 PM »
    Hay i still have the program myself.  I actually still have the MS-WORD document that i typed up with all of the questions in to..  Use to hand out the question sheets and the take them home and fill them in the program and print them out for people.  If you want to i can zip it all up for you and send it if you didn't get a copy of it yet..   Funny i was actually looking through my computer backups and found this and decided to search around again for it on-line after all these yest to see if there was ever anyone who did an update to it..

Craig

Hi

lauralee

you must be the only one with a copy of Dr Shrink, Ive looked everywhere But i think all my 5.25s have found the way to the dump

I have used it in the 80s and agree that its very good

Thank You for your help
    len
    [email protected]

reddevilggg

Expert

« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2011, 02:52:53 AM »

If you want to i can zip it all up for you and send it if you didn't get a copy of it yet.. 

You are answering a post that is 7 YEARS OLD, by someone who isnt even a member anymore (their user name is black, not blue). Dont think you're gonna get it anytime soon.
    11 cheers for binary !

smgoins

« Reply #8 on: July 06, 2012, 04:03:44 AM »
      I have the Dr. Shrink program and been trying to run it in windows 7 but having no luck has anyone been able to do so?