Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Need help, Computer reboot when playing games.  (Read 23916 times)

DaveLembke

Sage
  • Certifications: List
  • Computer: Specs
  • Experience: Expert
Re: Need help, Computer reboot when playing games.
« Reply #15 on: May 20, 2014, 02:47:42 PM »
Glad the problem got worked out. I had a strong feeling it was PSU related from the get go. Been there and had problems like this before. Hopefully the replacement PSU is a good quality PSU and you want have a repeat of this problem later if a lesser quality PSU that weakens early in its life cycle.

fatfingers25

Topic Starter

Rookie
  • Teamwork is better than Solo!
    • Yes
  • Experience: Beginner
« Reply #16 on: May 22, 2014, 11:27:26 PM »
Glad the problem got worked out. I had a strong feeling it was PSU related from the get go. Been there and had problems like this before. Hopefully the replacement PSU is a good quality PSU and you want have a repeat of this problem later if a lesser quality PSU that weakens early in its life cycle.

Hello and good day sir dave, it is the same PSU, the brand is still corsair vs550. Thanks for the support sir.
Forgive and Forget!

fatfingers25

Topic Starter

Rookie
  • Teamwork is better than Solo!
    • Yes
  • Experience: Beginner
« Reply #17 on: February 17, 2016, 12:24:23 AM »
Hello , as an update the issue has returned and been giving me reboots while I'm playing games, unless I set my video settings to low I can play low - medium graphics games such as dota 2 and csgo.

My bet is that my PSU is the problem, I haven't replace it yet because I can still play those two games as of the moment but I can't try others due to this limitation.

Forgive and Forget!