Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: How stupid is stupid  (Read 16135 times)

merlin_2

How stupid is stupid
« on: October 29, 2005, 04:35:49 PM »
The human ..........brainy......is it........if this so why does it allow itself to die.......irony.......at its best....

Await silly comments......as everybody dies.......

Raptor

Re: How stupid is stupid
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2005, 04:58:37 PM »
The human ..........brainy......is it........if this so why does it allow itself to die.......irony.......at its best....

Await silly comments......as everybody dies.......

Our brain dies because the heart ceases to pump blood through it.

The brain doesn't die because it wants to, it dies because something else forces it to.

Few interesting excerpts for you to think about as you are slowly withering away in that deskchair of yours:

When it comes to either/or, there is only the quick choice of death. It is not
particularly difficult. Be determined and advance. To say that dying without reaching one's aim is to die a dog's death
is the frivolous way of sophisticates. When pressed with the choice of life or death, it is not necessary to gain one's
aim.

We all want to live. And in large part we make our logic according to what we like. But not having attained our aim
and continuing to live is cowardice. This is a thin dangerous line. To die without gaining one's aim is a dog's death
and fanaticism. But there is no shame in this.

Victory and defeat are matters of the temporary force of circumstances. The
way of avoiding shame is different. It is simply in death.

Even if it seems certain that you will lose, retaliate. Neither wisdom nor technique has a place in this. A real man does
not think of victory or defeat. He plunges recklessly towards an irrational death. By doing this, you will awaken from
your dreams.

Calculating people are contemptible. The reason for this is that calculation deals with loss and pain, and the loss and
gain mind never stops. Death is considered loss and life is considered gain. Thus, death is something that such a
person does not care for, and he is contemptible.

Are we quite done having to listen to your rants? You should really considering going to a bar with a nice blonde bimbo that'll nod yes to everything you say as she fills another glass of cold beer with a big layer of foam that you can wash your sorrows away with.

You seem like just the kind of person who'd fit such an event.

merlin_2

« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2005, 05:25:41 PM »
Send the richard the third around <bird> her indoors is out.....make sure she has the black gear on......i will do this rest.........what a way to depart this world......

Raptor

« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2005, 05:32:01 PM »
Once again you have shown the uncanny ability to make absolutely no sense at all.

merlin_2

« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2005, 05:39:36 PM »
Our brain dies because the heart ceases to pump blood through it. ............but why does this have to be......as we can pump blood/air........though it.....

I once knew a person in a coma for seventeen years.....and awoke one day.....as if she had been a sleep for eight hours......

Somebody is missing my point.........read my post again.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2005, 05:40:28 PM by merlin_2 »

Raptor

« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2005, 05:54:54 PM »
but why does this have to be......as we can pump blood/air

I very much doubt that you'll want to pump air through your blood veins. Although it is a fun experiment to try on a rainy sunday! I wonder what goes quicker, Compressed, smog or clear air?

You see, the human body is very complex. Lungs extract oxygen and exhaust carbon dioxide, it doesn't just pump fresh air through your veins.

I once knew a person in a coma for seventeen years.....and awoke one day.....as if she had been a sleep for eight hours....

Interesting.

Somebody is missing my point.........read my post again.

.if this so why does it allow itself to die

The entire body functions as a whole. Cells regenerate, so does bone. Bone is rebuild several times throughout your life time. After a certain age, the body's ability to regenerate itself becomes less and less effective until, at a certain point, a crucial part ceases to function. This causes a chain reaction or perhaps another person simply decides that the person in question no longer needs to live on and does not provide him/her/it with life support which could replace the crucial part before the chain reaction has taken place.

Is that the silly comment you're looking for?

Are you thinking of dying anytime soon that you want to know this for?

merlin_2

« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2005, 06:06:58 PM »
point missed again........why do i bother........maybe it time to move on........again......

i know how the human body works........so you have no need to tell me.

Raptor

« Reply #7 on: October 29, 2005, 06:09:25 PM »
point missed again........why do i bother........maybe it time to move on........again......

i know how the human body works........so you have no need to tell me.

If I missed your point again then you have to start making sense.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2005, 06:10:03 PM by Raptor »

merlin_2

« Reply #8 on: October 29, 2005, 06:13:51 PM »
I will not bother.......to reply.....to anything......hope you are all happy in your life........good bye.

Raptor

« Reply #9 on: October 29, 2005, 06:17:42 PM »
I will not bother.......to reply.....to anything......hope you are all happy in your life........good bye.

Are you leaving again? Try to make a drama out of it like I did last time. You're pretty good at that as well.

I know you will come back.. They always do.

This place has got your soul trapped, man, your soul.

Hopester Doofus

Adviser

• Hope-ing To Help
    « Reply #10 on: October 29, 2005, 07:20:00 PM »

Your lights are on, but you're not home
    Your mind is not your own
    Your heart sweats, your body shakes
    Another post is what it takes

You can't sleep, you can't eat
    There's no doubt, you're in deep
    Your throat is tight, you can't breathe
    Another post is all you need

Whoa, you like to think that you're immune to the stuff, oh yeah

It's closer to the truth to say you can't get enough
    You know you're gonna have to face it, you're addicted to ComputerHope.

(apologies to the late great Robert Palmer)
    There’s no limit to what you can achieve if you don’t mind who gets the credit.

Flame

• Prodigy

• Think, dream, see, be... Everything.
      • Yes
    • Certifications: List
    • Experience: Guru
    « Reply #11 on: October 29, 2005, 10:23:02 PM »
    I think I know what Merlin is referring to... I know very well...

[glb]Flame[/glb]

GX1_Man

« Reply #12 on: October 29, 2005, 10:54:39 PM »
    "Stupid is as stupid does."    - F. Gump

Raptor

« Reply #13 on: October 30, 2005, 05:26:26 AM »
    I think I know what Merlin is referring to... I know very well...

[glb]Flame[/glb]

How deep of you.

Anymore tech savy people who want to talk about the meaning of life? I am sure this'll make great conversation around the coffee vending machine at work.

I'd love to be enlightened from my own deskchair. in 12 steps, perhaps?

Hey, Merlin, you should write a book explaining us how to see things the Merlin way way. Merlinism!
    « Last Edit: October 30, 2005, 05:27:55 AM by Raptor »

Flame

• Prodigy

• Think, dream, see, be... Everything.
      • Yes
    • Certifications: List
    • Experience: Guru
    « Reply #14 on: October 30, 2005, 05:51:05 AM »
    Raptor... I don't think you understand what he's talking about... If I'm right, he's talking about something much more serious than a book..  :-/

[glb]Flame[/glb]