Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Can I get it back?or ....  (Read 2444 times)

amila

Topic Starter

Greenhorn

• Experience: Beginner
    Can I get it back?or ....
    « on: November 11, 2014, 01:30:44 AM »
    hi... I want to know how old for the HTC426060G8CE00 A/A0k1 A/A P/N: 08k1606 60GB 4200rpm hard drive made in Philippines ? Can i buy it from any Asian countries? I searched it from internet and I couldn't get it ...

amila

patio

• Genius
    • Maud' Dib
      • Yes
    Re: Can I get it back?or ....
    « Reply #1 on: November 11, 2014, 06:10:27 AM »
    Any reason you need that exact HDD ? ?
    " Anyone who goes to a psychiatrist should have his head examined. "

Salmon Trout

« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2014, 11:46:02 AM »
    It's an unusual type of drive - a tiny 1.8" Hitachi Travelstar, it uses the UltraATA/100 interface. This is a CEnn version using  a ZIF connector, there is also a PCnn version with a Mini-ATA connector along the length of the drive. It was reviewed on Tom's Hardware in April 2006. That gives you some idea of when they were marketed. 8 or 9 years is a long time in the hard drive market. They are almost certainly NOT on sale new retail any more. I have seen Travelstars online on Amazon and eBay.  Maybe the OP is looking for a replacement for a sick or dead drive for some item of hardware from years ago?

amila

Topic Starter

Greenhorn

« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2014, 02:43:04 AM »
      ya.... thanks ....so much.. i think it is dead,that's why I tried to find it..now I think I should replace my laptop..any way...thanks