Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: 2142 Battlefield 06' PC Gameplay offline single player mode attempt ?  (Read 4298 times)

beanodino1

Topic Starter

Beginner

• Computer: Specs
  • Experience: Familiar
Bought this used mint condition with the product register code key on the back of manual & a near perfect install using my new/old 07'Hp desktop with XP service pack 2 or 3 . I went to EA games to start a new account even knowing this online game server is no more I heard there was a zip Ffolkes 2142 battlefield unlock mod that needed to be unzip & extracted so the game could be playable in single mode offline which I installed the files to the 2142bf oem program folder as instructed. Also, this Ffolkes files suppose to bypass the Eagames online 2142bf game sign-in / password for normal start-up & play. The game does show the Flockes at sign in instead of Ea each time I try to start the game to play, but nothing more happens from that point on ? Earlier,when I tried to send the Ea games product key to register Ea said, the oem manual product key was invaid, but they gave myself an Ea account code to play this game anyway. I have research this game to check this games other owners views about issues on this & sad to hear that there are too many than I can count ! The few smarter 2142bf owners out there have had much success on getting this Eagame to function & play as in the past. I'm more than ready to join the archive group of owners that can make this 2142bf game still play as it once did offline or online,if possible  ;D ;)