Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Windows 10 Issue I think  (Read 5916 times)

Harrison5496

Topic Starter

• Experience: Experienced
    Windows 10 Issue I think
    « on: October 06, 2015, 07:11:17 PM »
    Hello,
    Earlier this year I built my own desktop and this is the first issue I have had with it. Just the other day I was in a game and the monitors (two Asus 27in) just randomly lost signal and my speakers started making a really weird constant buzzing sound. I tried restarting my computer multiple times and the monitors would never obtain a signal. Eventually a screen would pop up telling me that windows had not restarted properly and after I restarted my computer from there it would begin working fine again. The issue happened again today and I tried to reconnect to my game and the same thing happened. I checked the bios and there was a bar showing the voltage that was in the red. I don't see why it would be in the red because nothing was running in the background. Let me know if you guys need specs or anything like that. After a few tries of restarting the computer everything is running fine