Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Microsoft Outlook - blue text as first line of read messages?  (Read 4548 times)

abes12861

Topic Starter

• Experience: Familiar
    Microsoft Outlook - blue text as first line of read messages?
    « on: November 06, 2015, 06:16:58 AM »
    This is completely puzzling to me....all of a sudden my Outlook started highlighting the first line of read messages in blue!  There have been no other changes, upgrades or new programs added to this machine that would have caused this.  I have attached a screen shot of the issue.  As you will see, in the column of read messages, all the first lines of the read messages are blue.  Does anyone know what setting to change to eliminate this?
    Many thanks in advance!
    AB

[attachment deleted by admin to conserve space]

gestohlen_seele

• Been in IT 20 years and counting, I still love it.
      • Yes
    • Certifications: List
    • Experience: Guru
    Re: Microsoft Outlook - blue text as first line of read messages?
    « Reply #1 on: November 12, 2015, 09:38:51 AM »
    This can be changed in the options of Outlook. It is a setting that sometimes turns on based off what flags were activated with messages, rules, etc. If you click File and go into those options, you should see areas in there for this. I apologize I am not more specific, I can't remember where to find it off the top of my head, but I know it's in there.
    When Henry Ford was asked what else he would have liked in his first Ford Model-T, he said "more horsepower and a beer holder."

What a boss.