Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: hp pavilion x360 with windows 10 is freezing / chrashing  (Read 5013 times)

edzha90

Topic Starter

Beginner

• Experience: Familiar
    hp pavilion x360 with windows 10 is freezing / chrashing
    « on: January 09, 2016, 06:28:06 AM »
    Hi there,

It's my second week when I own this computer but I have had to many problems with crashing and freezing, so I had to restart and its usable again.
    I have uploaded log file, can someone have a look and tell me what's the problem and how to fix it ?

file here - http://www.speedyshare.com/UfSvK/event-viewer-adminstrative.evtx

if someone wants so I can upload file somewhere else.

I also done a antivirus check, malwarebytes and hd tune for bad blocks. All clear.

Regards

Calum

• Egghead

• Yes
      • Yes
    • Certifications: List
    • Computer: Specs
    • Experience: Beginner
    Re: hp pavilion x360 with windows 10 is freezing / chrashing
    « Reply #1 on: January 09, 2016, 08:37:07 AM »
    I took a quick look at your attached event log - it's a clean download if anyone is concerned, although the site itself may have adverts etc so if you download it, please be careful that you're downloading what you think you are!
    I haven't had chance to look through it more thoroughly but you seem to have a lot of errors and warnings which aren't normal.  You say you've had this computer for two weeks, was it bought new?  If so I would contact wherever you bought it from, this isn't an issue you should have to deal with yourself on a new machine.

soybean

Genius
    • The first soybean ever to learn the computer.
    • Experience: Experienced
    « Reply #2 on: January 09, 2016, 08:53:40 AM »
    file here - http://www.speedyshare.com/UfSvK/event-viewer-adminstrative.evtx
    Exactly where is the file?  Do we click on the Green button for Fast Download, the blue button for Slow Download, or what?

edzha90

Topic Starter

Beginner

• Experience: Familiar
      « Reply #3 on: January 09, 2016, 10:49:07 AM »
      Thanks for reply guys. You just press on 'slow download'

I bought a brand new PC. I have uninstalled all not necessary HP programms, it works okay so far. Will see how it goes.

soybean

Genius
      • The first soybean ever to learn the computer.
      • Experience: Experienced
      « Reply #4 on: January 09, 2016, 07:54:13 PM »
      You just press on 'slow download'
      That leads to http://www.speedyshare.com/premium.php, a page from which their software can be downloaded.  It is not a file you uploaded.  So, why did you post that web address? 

I bought a brand new PC. I have uninstalled all not necessary HP programms, it works okay so far. Will see how it goes.
      What about the new PC mentioned in your original post?  What's the status on it?