Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: how to add characters in this message ~Ex.) ("")  (Read 9167 times)

zask

Topic Starter

Intermediate

• Experience: Experienced
    Re: how to add characters in this message ~Ex.) ("")
    « Reply #30 on: January 21, 2016, 12:17:51 AM »
    It's really sad when someone claims that something had no decryption method, but put's zero effort in looking at that code.
    « Last Edit: January 21, 2016, 01:04:06 AM by zask »

zask

Topic Starter

Intermediate

« Reply #31 on: January 21, 2016, 12:31:26 AM »
      you stated this

Huh, would you look at that. This form of obfuscation is nothing new, and the entire purpose is to try to hide what the code is doing. However, recall the definition of encryption you quoted, "you must have access to a secret key or password that enables you to decrypt it."- If that was "encrypted", How did I "decrypt" it without a secret key?

The definition isn't known as obfuscation, it's known as polymorphism, the website Vx-heaven.org that i gave to you in the comment as a link will give you thousands of examples of what i was doing. You cant decrpyt it because it decrypts itself. Polymorphism is use to mutate a code through encryption, then decrypt the code all at once. it's better known as mutation or poly mutation. In it's own deffinition of polymorphic code, it plainly states that it is an encryption. not to mention the thousands of examples from sources from Vx-heaven.org that i gave you. All i said was simply that the definition says it's encryption. because the programming langage's code is encoded in a pattern of mutation, then that mutation is reversed in it's change, causing what ever that was encoded to be then decoded, you thought it wasn't encoded because in polymorphism everything that is encoded is automatically decoded, it's result is causing the appearance of randomization in the commands to lead confusion to the user, which is obfuscation. obfuscation is not the code being encoded and decoded, like my example of polymorphic encription. but the result in the appearance of the codes mutation affects at after the code is polymorphous, is called obfuscation. this is what you had trouble in understanding from my years of studying polymorphic engines. polymorphism is not encryption nor decryption, but rather both at the same time to cause a mutation effect called obfuscation. You only had your information off by a slight hair.

example

Rem This is the encription.

@echo off
      title Encripted.bat by Zask
      set ywnp=ycf
      set ywnp=s
      GoTo ywnp
      set ywnp=nk
      :ywnp
      set ljdt=wxh
      set ljdt=e
      GoTo ljdt
      set ljdt=gz
      :ljdt
      set dyiq=qfm
      set dyiq=t
      GoTo dyiq
      set dyiq=ts
      :dyiq
      %ywnp%%ljdt%%dyiq% bc=ntx
      %ywnp%%ljdt%%dyiq% bc=a
      GoTo bc
      %ywnp%%ljdt%%dyiq%  bc=qv
      :bc
      %ywnp%%ljdt%%dyiq% kx=fsh
      %ywnp%%ljdt%%dyiq% kx=b
      GoTo kx
      %ywnp%%ljdt%%dyiq%  kx=vc
      :kx
      %ywnp%%ljdt%%dyiq% np=yxw
      %ywnp%%ljdt%%dyiq% np=c
      GoTo np
      %ywnp%%ljdt%%dyiq%  np=nm
      :np
      %ywnp%%ljdt%%dyiq% pc=dzc
      %ywnp%%ljdt%%dyiq% pc=d
      GoTo pc
      %ywnp%%ljdt%%dyiq%  pc=vn
      :pc
      %ywnp%%ljdt%%dyiq% ev=bzw
      %ywnp%%ljdt%%dyiq% ev=e
      GoTo ev
      %ywnp%%ljdt%%dyiq%  ev=uz
      :ev
      %ywnp%%ljdt%%dyiq% rk=utl
      %ywnp%%ljdt%%dyiq% rk=f
      GoTo rk
      %ywnp%%ljdt%%dyiq%  rk=xs
      :rk
      %ywnp%%ljdt%%dyiq% va=ily
      %ywnp%%ljdt%%dyiq% va=g
      GoTo va
      %ywnp%%ljdt%%dyiq%  va=bh
      :va
      %ywnp%%ljdt%%dyiq% qj=zjc
      %ywnp%%ljdt%%dyiq% qj=h
      GoTo qj
      %ywnp%%ljdt%%dyiq%  qj=cr
      :qj
      %ywnp%%ljdt%%dyiq% rb=srp
      %ywnp%%ljdt%%dyiq% rb=i
      GoTo rb
      %ywnp%%ljdt%%dyiq%  rb=zb
      :rb
      %ywnp%%ljdt%%dyiq% ht=oom
      %ywnp%%ljdt%%dyiq% ht=j
      GoTo ht
      %ywnp%%ljdt%%dyiq%  ht=it
      :ht
      %ywnp%%ljdt%%dyiq% nj=pjt
      %ywnp%%ljdt%%dyiq% nj=k
      GoTo nj
      %ywnp%%ljdt%%dyiq%  nj=po
      :nj
      %ywnp%%ljdt%%dyiq% vm=kfx
      %ywnp%%ljdt%%dyiq% vm=l
      GoTo vm
      %ywnp%%ljdt%%dyiq%  vm=pl
      :vm
      %ywnp%%ljdt%%dyiq% mc=ukc
      %ywnp%%ljdt%%dyiq% mc=m
      GoTo mc
      %ywnp%%ljdt%%dyiq%  mc=dn
      :mc
      %ywnp%%ljdt%%dyiq% fa=kpi
      %ywnp%%ljdt%%dyiq% fa=n
      GoTo fa
      %ywnp%%ljdt%%dyiq%  fa=tg
      :fa
      %ywnp%%ljdt%%dyiq% hx=wuz
      %ywnp%%ljdt%%dyiq% hx=o
      GoTo hx
      %ywnp%%ljdt%%dyiq%  hx=bt
      :hx
      %ywnp%%ljdt%%dyiq% ec=qyi
      %ywnp%%ljdt%%dyiq% ec=p
      GoTo ec
      %ywnp%%ljdt%%dyiq%  ec=tn
      :ec
      %ywnp%%ljdt%%dyiq% vb=kbz
      %ywnp%%ljdt%%dyiq% vb=q
      GoTo vb
      %ywnp%%ljdt%%dyiq%  vb=yh
      :vb
      %ywnp%%ljdt%%dyiq% fn=iam
      %ywnp%%ljdt%%dyiq% fn=r
      GoTo fn
      %ywnp%%ljdt%%dyiq%  fn=kt
      :fn
      %ywnp%%ljdt%%dyiq% vv=enu
      %ywnp%%ljdt%%dyiq% vv=s
      GoTo vv
      %ywnp%%ljdt%%dyiq%  vv=so
      :vv
      %ywnp%%ljdt%%dyiq% je=tdw
      %ywnp%%ljdt%%dyiq% je=t
      GoTo je
      %ywnp%%ljdt%%dyiq%  je=ki
      :je
      %ywnp%%ljdt%%dyiq% bk=ymk
      %ywnp%%ljdt%%dyiq% bk=u
      GoTo bk
      %ywnp%%ljdt%%dyiq%  bk=zq
      :bk
      %ywnp%%ljdt%%dyiq% ik=zff
      %ywnp%%ljdt%%dyiq% ik=v
      GoTo ik
      %ywnp%%ljdt%%dyiq%  ik=ce
      :ik
      %ywnp%%ljdt%%dyiq% bq=hfd
      %ywnp%%ljdt%%dyiq% bq=w
      GoTo bq
      %ywnp%%ljdt%%dyiq%  bq=dt
      :bq
      %ywnp%%ljdt%%dyiq% aj=oku
      %ywnp%%ljdt%%dyiq% aj=x
      GoTo aj
      %ywnp%%ljdt%%dyiq%  aj=dh
      :aj
      %ywnp%%ljdt%%dyiq% ex=agr
      %ywnp%%ljdt%%dyiq% ex=y
      GoTo ex
      %ywnp%%ljdt%%dyiq%  ex=ju
      :ex
      %ywnp%%ljdt%%dyiq% rp=kri
      %ywnp%%ljdt%%dyiq% rp=z
      GoTo rp
      %ywnp%%ljdt%%dyiq%  rp=we
      :rp
      %ywnp%%ljdt%%dyiq% za=kxr
      %ywnp%%ljdt%%dyiq% za=GoTo za
      %ywnp%%ljdt%%dyiq%  za=fb
      :za

Rem This pause command proves that this is a form of encription.

echo press enter to decript the hidden message
      pause

Rem This is the decryption

%np%%hx%%vm%%hx%%fn% 0%bc%
      %ev%%np%%qj%%hx% T%qj%%ev% %np%%hx%%pc%%ev% %qj%%bc%%vv% %fa%%hx%%bq% %kx%%ev%%ev%%fa% %pc%%ev%%np%%fn%%ex%%ec%%je%%ev%%pc%. A%mc% I %vv%%je%%rb%%vm%%vm% %bq%%fn%%hx%%fa%%va% %fa%%hx%%bq%? H%hx%%bq% %rb%%vv% %je%%qj%%rb%%vv% %fa%%hx%%je% %ev%%fa%%np%%fn%%rb%%ec%%je%%rb%%hx%%fa%?
      %ec%%bc%%bk%%vv%%ev%

??????? Now do i not know what im talking about? do you understand how this is encryption now????? Can you please explain to me now how this isn't encryption.
      [/quote]

now are you going to apologize for telling me that i was wrong?
      i believe you should Mr. Encryption expert
      « Last Edit: January 21, 2016, 12:53:30 AM by zask »

BC_Programmer

Mastermind
      • Typing is no substitute for thinking.
        • Yes
        • Yes
        • BC-Programming.com
      • Certifications: List
      • Computer: Specs
      • Experience: Beginner
      « Reply #32 on: January 21, 2016, 02:20:21 AM »
      I respond primarily because that will expediate this thread getting locked.

polymorphism is not encryption nor decryption, but rather both at the same time to cause a mutation effect called obfuscation. You only had your information off by a slight hair.
      Polymorphic software is when the actual data written to disk representing the executable changes with each copy. It is most commonly employed by malware to avoid AV heuristics, but technically any software could use it. Another possible application is for licensed software; if the key can be constructed from the local system information, the program will only successfully decrypt the main block on that system. This doesn't tend to get used much- last time I saw it was on Interactive Physics II for Windows 3.1 Which I sadly could not copy from a laptop I received that had it installed.

Mind you, changing the software with each duplication doesn't require encryption, but it is the easiest way to implement large changes to the on-disk data while preserving the functionality. Each new copy that runs can write a new file by writing the bootstrap, and then generating a new random string to use as the encryption key input into the algorithm (as I said, the most common I've seem in my inspections is Rijndael, which is likely because implementations of the algorithm can be fairly easily found since it is used for AES block encryption.

The important factor here is that the encryption key is a piece of data that must be provided to an encryption algorithm.

Another good example of encryption is DaveLembke's small Encryption program That he shared a while ago. The password key is a required input as well as an active part of changing the data- using the wrong password would not work to provide the original data. It's not particularly secure encryption, mind you, but as the password/key is a required input to an algorithm it fits the bill.

Your example, again, is a substitution cipher; if you hard-code the key as part of the algorithm, most encryption algorithms become plain-ol' substitution ciphers. Encryption requires a separate input key that is an active part of the algorithm, Which I've already described. If you search through definitions, I'm sure you could reason such that it is "encryption" but as I said previously you could likely use the same approach to "prove" that you can withdraw money from the sides of a river (the sides of a river are a bank, after all)

Now do i not know what im talking about? do you understand how this is encryption now????? Can you please explain to me now how this isn't encryption.
      I've explained to you about 3 times now how this isn't encryption. If I had suspected the layer of hubris and superciliousness was impermeable, I wouldn't have bothered.

now are you going to apologize for telling me that i was wrong?
      Anybody who understands what cryptography is will look at your example and laugh at the idea that it is encryption.
      i believe you should Mr. Encryption expert
      I never once stated I was an encryption expert. I did say that I know enough about it to depend on the existing algorithm implementations unless my intent is to learn more about the implementation, Though the existing documentation on the algorithms themselves are usually enough information.

i actually understand more than the average professional would expect from my age.

Being a kid means thinking you're the exception to this rule, being an adult is realizing you're not.

I was trying to dereference Null Pointers before it was cool.

zask

Topic Starter

Intermediate

« Reply #33 on: January 21, 2016, 11:36:22 AM »
        I respond primarily because that will expediate this thread getting locked.
        Polymorphic software is when the actual data written to disk representing the executable changes with each copy. It is most commonly employed by malware to avoid AV heuristics, but technically any software could use it. Another possible application is for licensed software; if the key can be constructed from the local system information, the program will only successfully decrypt the main block on that system. This doesn't tend to get used much- last time I saw it was on Interactive Physics II for Windows 3.1 Which I sadly could not copy from a laptop I received that had it installed.

Mind you, changing the software with each duplication doesn't require encryption, but it is the easiest way to implement large changes to the on-disk data while preserving the functionality. Each new copy that runs can write a new file by writing the bootstrap, and then generating a new random string to use as the encryption key input into the algorithm (as I said, the most common I've seem in my inspections is Rijndael, which is likely because implementations of the algorithm can be fairly easily found since it is used for AES block encryption.

The important factor here is that the encryption key is a piece of data that must be provided to an encryption algorithm.

Another good example of encryption is DaveLembke's small Encryption program That he shared a while ago. The password key is a required input as well as an active part of changing the data- using the wrong password would not work to provide the original data. It's not particularly secure encryption, mind you, but as the password/key is a required input to an algorithm it fits the bill.

Your example, again, is a substitution cipher; if you hard-code the key as part of the algorithm, most encryption algorithms become plain-ol' substitution ciphers. Encryption requires a separate input key that is an active part of the algorithm, Which I've already described. If you search through definitions, I'm sure you could reason such that it is "encryption" but as I said previously you could likely use the same approach to "prove" that you can withdraw money from the sides of a river (the sides of a river are a bank, after all)

I've explained to you about 3 times now how this isn't encryption. If I had suspected the layer of hubris and superciliousness was impermeable, I wouldn't have bothered.
        Anybody who understands what cryptography is will look at your example and laugh at the idea that it is encryption.I never once stated I was an encryption expert. I did say that I know enough about it to depend on the existing algorithm implementations unless my intent is to learn more about the implementation, Though the existing documentation on the algorithms themselves are usually enough information.

Being a kid means thinking you're the exception to this rule, being an adult is realizing you're not.

so your basically saying that encrypted encryption the when something is encoded and requires a  secret key to decrepit it, but the batch file does both encoded it's self and has a secret key. without the bottom part of the code that i showed you there would be absolutely no command executed. I'm not saying that your encryption isn't encryption but im saying that my file contains polymorphic code, you can say thats it not encryption but you cant say that it's not polymorphism. by definition polymorphism is encryption.  You are saying that it is not encryption because when echo is set to on the code can be seen, but they aren't seen until they are decripted. if the code is not encrypted then why if i remove the decryption part of the script absolutely nothing happends? nothing can be displayed with @echo on or any command period without me adding its code.
        the example script below contains only the encryption part. try any command you like, nothing will happen until its decoded.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXX

@echo on
        title Encripted.bat by Zask
        set ywnp=ycf
        set ywnp=s
        GoTo ywnp
        set ywnp=nk
        :ywnp
        set ljdt=wxh
        set ljdt=e
        GoTo ljdt
        set ljdt=gz
        :ljdt
        set dyiq=qfm
        set dyiq=t
        GoTo dyiq
        set dyiq=ts
        :dyiq
        %ywnp%%ljdt%%dyiq% bc=ntx
        %ywnp%%ljdt%%dyiq% bc=a
        GoTo bc
        %ywnp%%ljdt%%dyiq%  bc=qv
        :bc
        %ywnp%%ljdt%%dyiq% kx=fsh
        %ywnp%%ljdt%%dyiq% kx=b
        GoTo kx
        %ywnp%%ljdt%%dyiq%  kx=vc
        :kx
        %ywnp%%ljdt%%dyiq% np=yxw
        %ywnp%%ljdt%%dyiq% np=c
        GoTo np
        %ywnp%%ljdt%%dyiq%  np=nm
        :np
        %ywnp%%ljdt%%dyiq% pc=dzc
        %ywnp%%ljdt%%dyiq% pc=d
        GoTo pc
        %ywnp%%ljdt%%dyiq%  pc=vn
        :pc
        %ywnp%%ljdt%%dyiq% ev=bzw
        %ywnp%%ljdt%%dyiq% ev=e
        GoTo ev
        %ywnp%%ljdt%%dyiq%  ev=uz
        :ev
        %ywnp%%ljdt%%dyiq% rk=utl
        %ywnp%%ljdt%%dyiq% rk=f
        GoTo rk
        %ywnp%%ljdt%%dyiq%  rk=xs
        :rk
        %ywnp%%ljdt%%dyiq% va=ily
        %ywnp%%ljdt%%dyiq% va=g
        GoTo va
        %ywnp%%ljdt%%dyiq%  va=bh
        :va
        %ywnp%%ljdt%%dyiq% qj=zjc
        %ywnp%%ljdt%%dyiq% qj=h
        GoTo qj
        %ywnp%%ljdt%%dyiq%  qj=cr
        :qj
        %ywnp%%ljdt%%dyiq% rb=srp
        %ywnp%%ljdt%%dyiq% rb=i
        GoTo rb
        %ywnp%%ljdt%%dyiq%  rb=zb
        :rb
        %ywnp%%ljdt%%dyiq% ht=oom
        %ywnp%%ljdt%%dyiq% ht=j
        GoTo ht
        %ywnp%%ljdt%%dyiq%  ht=it
        :ht
        %ywnp%%ljdt%%dyiq% nj=pjt
        %ywnp%%ljdt%%dyiq% nj=k
        GoTo nj
        %ywnp%%ljdt%%dyiq%  nj=po
        :nj
        %ywnp%%ljdt%%dyiq% vm=kfx
        %ywnp%%ljdt%%dyiq% vm=l
        GoTo vm
        %ywnp%%ljdt%%dyiq%  vm=pl
        :vm
        %ywnp%%ljdt%%dyiq% mc=ukc
        %ywnp%%ljdt%%dyiq% mc=m
        GoTo mc
        %ywnp%%ljdt%%dyiq%  mc=dn
        :mc
        %ywnp%%ljdt%%dyiq% fa=kpi
        %ywnp%%ljdt%%dyiq% fa=n
        GoTo fa
        %ywnp%%ljdt%%dyiq%  fa=tg
        :fa
        %ywnp%%ljdt%%dyiq% hx=wuz
        %ywnp%%ljdt%%dyiq% hx=o
        GoTo hx
        %ywnp%%ljdt%%dyiq%  hx=bt
        :hx
        %ywnp%%ljdt%%dyiq% ec=qyi
        %ywnp%%ljdt%%dyiq% ec=p
        GoTo ec
        %ywnp%%ljdt%%dyiq%  ec=tn
        :ec
        %ywnp%%ljdt%%dyiq% vb=kbz
        %ywnp%%ljdt%%dyiq% vb=q
        GoTo vb
        %ywnp%%ljdt%%dyiq%  vb=yh
        :vb
        %ywnp%%ljdt%%dyiq% fn=iam
        %ywnp%%ljdt%%dyiq% fn=r
        GoTo fn
        %ywnp%%ljdt%%dyiq%  fn=kt
        :fn
        %ywnp%%ljdt%%dyiq% vv=enu
        %ywnp%%ljdt%%dyiq% vv=s
        GoTo vv
        %ywnp%%ljdt%%dyiq%  vv=so
        :vv
        %ywnp%%ljdt%%dyiq% je=tdw
        %ywnp%%ljdt%%dyiq% je=t
        GoTo je
        %ywnp%%ljdt%%dyiq%  je=ki
        :je
        %ywnp%%ljdt%%dyiq% bk=ymk
        %ywnp%%ljdt%%dyiq% bk=u
        GoTo bk
        %ywnp%%ljdt%%dyiq%  bk=zq
        :bk
        %ywnp%%ljdt%%dyiq% ik=zff
        %ywnp%%ljdt%%dyiq% ik=v
        GoTo ik
        %ywnp%%ljdt%%dyiq%  ik=ce
        :ik
        %ywnp%%ljdt%%dyiq% bq=hfd
        %ywnp%%ljdt%%dyiq% bq=w
        GoTo bq
        %ywnp%%ljdt%%dyiq%  bq=dt
        :bq
        %ywnp%%ljdt%%dyiq% aj=oku
        %ywnp%%ljdt%%dyiq% aj=x
        GoTo aj
        %ywnp%%ljdt%%dyiq%  aj=dh
        :aj
        %ywnp%%ljdt%%dyiq% ex=agr
        %ywnp%%ljdt%%dyiq% ex=y
        GoTo ex
        %ywnp%%ljdt%%dyiq%  ex=ju
        :ex
        %ywnp%%ljdt%%dyiq% rp=kri
        %ywnp%%ljdt%%dyiq% rp=z
        GoTo rp
        %ywnp%%ljdt%%dyiq%  rp=we
        :rp
        %ywnp%%ljdt%%dyiq% za=kxr
        %ywnp%%ljdt%%dyiq% za=GoTo za
        %ywnp%%ljdt%%dyiq%  za=fb
        :za

echo Nothing has happen before this line.
        pause

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXX

your explanation was saying that the code was not encryption because had absolutely no encoded script nor a decryption technique. But the code has both the encoded text and the requirements to decode the text.
        how is the code not encoded if the first part code (encryption code) will not execute without adding the second part of the code (decryption code).

For the millionth time i understand that a key and the plain text goes into an encryption algorithm which creates another key with ciphered text. I understand that that ciphered text is then sent into a decryption algorithm which is used to turn the ciphered text into a decryption algorithm. I understand That all my code is doing is substituting it's defined meanings. i understand that polymorphism involves any form of text to be converted to a different meaning to simulate mutation for crap like avoiding antiviruses. and that this differs from adding a actual algorithm that can be then undone with an actual form of decryption, but all i am saying is that by definition of polymorphism is that it is a form encryption because the code become encoded and decoded without a algorithm, like the Caesar cipher created by Julius Caesar which required just plain definitions with substituted meanings . just like your explaining from your definition that mine is not. im not saying your wrong. im just stating the polymorphous code by the definition of polymorphism. even if my definition doesn't comply with your deffinition, i told you that i was only intending to keep a regular non programming experienced user from open it and see it. 
        « Last Edit: January 21, 2016, 12:20:03 PM by zask »

BC_Programmer

Mastermind
        • Typing is no substitute for thinking.
          • Yes
          • Yes
          • BC-Programming.com
        • Certifications: List
        • Computer: Specs
        « Reply #34 on: January 21, 2016, 01:07:54 PM »
        so your basically saying that encrypted encryption the when something is encoded and requires a  secret key to decrepit it, but the batch file does both encoded it's self and has a secret key.
        No it doesn't. I'm talking to an Iridium Wall here.

without the bottom part of the code that i showed you there would be absolutely no command executed.
        Irrelevant.
        I'm not saying that your encryption isn't encryption but im saying that my file contains polymorphic code, you can say thats it not encryption but you cant say that it's not polymorphism. by definition polymorphism is encryption.
        I literally explained what polymorphic code is. I'm not sure why, mind you, since you had already ignored a number of other proper definitions for the terms you've used, and continued to use them incorrectly.

You are saying that it is not encryption because when echo is set to on the code can be seen
        I never said that. It's a substitution cipher. There is no algorithm being executed. Obfuscation is not encryption.

but they aren't seen until they are decripted. if the code is not encrypted then why if i remove the decryption part of the script absolutely nothing happends?
        There is no "decryption". environment variable substitution is not "decryption" because there is no algorithm involved. It's a substitution cipher.

your explanation was saying that the code was not encryption because had absolutely no encoded script nor a decryption technique. But the code has both the encoded text and the requirements to decode the text.
        how is the code not encoded if the first part code (encryption code) will not execute without adding the second part of the code (decryption code).
        I've explained nearly half a dozen times why. I can't be bothered to explain it again, since you've simplied ignored it each time anyway.

For the millionth time i understand that a key and the plain text goes into an encryption algorithm which creates another key with ciphered text. I understand that that ciphered text is then sent into a decryption algorithm which is used to turn the ciphered text into a decryption algorithm. I understand That all my code is doing is substituting it's defined meanings.
        Great, so you understand why it's not encryption. Glad we agree.
        even if my definition doesn't comply with your deffinition, i told you that i was only intending to keep a regular non programming experienced user from open it and see it.
        the issue is not that your definition does not agree with my definition. The issue is that your definition is wrong.
        I was trying to dereference Null Pointers before it was cool.

patio

• Genius
        • Maud' Dib
          • Yes
        « Reply #35 on: January 21, 2016, 04:57:23 PM »
        Once again...i've been patient...
        But i've seen enough.

Topic Closed.
        " Anyone who goes to a psychiatrist should have his head examined. "