Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Web Designing  (Read 5780 times)

lesterjay

Topic Starter

• Experience: Beginner
    Web Designing
    « on: March 03, 2016, 08:23:13 AM »
     If you advocate a team/process approach in developing a Web site, isn't that just design by committee?

jonathan

• Experience: Experienced
      Re: Web Designing
      « Reply #1 on: March 03, 2016, 08:30:38 PM »
      If you have a project that one person can do in their head, that is fine--no need for cooperation, a team, or even a process approach. But in general, most professional Web developers are in situations where projects are big and success needs to be reliable. I think a person with no training and no cooperation with others could produce a fantastic Web site. But I think Web developers can be trained to do a better job more reliably with a documented, process approach in which tasks and products of those tasks are systematically identified.

Geek-9pm

Mastermind
      • Geek After Dark
        • Gekk9pm bnlog
      • Certifications: List
      • Computer: Specs
      • Experience: Expert
      « Reply #2 on: March 03, 2016, 08:41:26 PM »
      For what it is worth...
      I think content is more important than visual effects.
      But I must be in the minority.  8)

If you can write a good composition about a subject, and make it presentable with a word processor, it can be made into a web page or set of pages.

Methew_Bond

• http://www.potenzaglobalsolutions.com/
      • Experience: Beginner
      « Reply #3 on: August 24, 2016, 05:07:33 AM »
      Hi

I think if you develope a major site then you need a web developer team because if you have a team then if some times during project problem arrived then all team member discuss that problem and solve  that answer was very impressive.but if you only do project at that time when problem arrive  at that time you think and you got solve that problem but its not sure that your answer would right always..