Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Excel to PDF  (Read 10760 times)

anwongwong

Topic Starter

Starter

• Experience: Familiar
    Excel to PDF
    « on: March 23, 2016, 08:28:54 PM »
    Hi all,

I'm using Microsoft Excel on my MacBook Pro, when I save my excel to PDF, one right column gets cut off. Under print preview, all columns appear but the right most border only appears for the bottom half of the sheet. Have looked at various forums, played around with page setup but nothing seems to be helping.. Not sure if anyone has similar experience/alternative solutions? Thanks!!

DaveLembke

Sage
    • Certifications: List
    • Computer: Specs
    • Experience: Expert
    Re: Excel to PDF
    « Reply #1 on: March 24, 2016, 07:29:23 AM »
    For windows systems its easy with a check box for fit to page selection. Do you have an option with printing to a PDF software application to fit to page?

anwongwong

Topic Starter

Starter

« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2016, 07:40:40 PM »
      Hi thanks for responding. Nope, I tried that but even the print preview displays with a column cut off. If I select to fit A4, everything just goes blank. Guess the only way is to change the orientation to horizontal :( Thanks anyway!

Geek-9pm

Mastermind
      • Geek After Dark
        • Gekk9pm bnlog
      • Certifications: List
      • Computer: Specs
      • Experience: Expert
      « Reply #3 on: March 27, 2016, 11:16:05 PM »
      Did you try to change the font size?
      Also, make the cutoff column blank. That is, move the data over one column.

anwongwong

Topic Starter

Starter

« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2016, 11:36:33 PM »
        Tried font size :( I think shifting the column is the only way! Was just wondering if there was anyway to resize and fit into one page like on PC. Guess not.. Thanks anyway everyone!!!! :) Appreciate.