Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Cannot sign in to aol mail, yahoo mail, google.com,  (Read 9490 times)

02bin3

Cannot sign in to aol mail, yahoo mail, google.com,
« on: July 12, 2016, 08:52:06 AM »
This morning I tried to sign in on my Home Page to my AOL mail and got the message that it couldn't find the server. I then put aol.com into the browser and got the AOL home page, but it refused to let me get to my email page.  Tried my yahoo email and that would work either.  It would let me connect to NOAA (weather), CH, a photog website, and ebay.  I figured it might be a problem with my browser, Firefox, so I switched to Microsoft Edge and that did exactly the same thing.  Some sites would come up and many would not.  I have Kaspersky Total Security and updated Firefox last evening before signing off.  I have no idea if it has something to do with Kaspersky or settings somewhere that I know nothing about.  Has anyone else had this problem.  I am running Windows 10 and my internet is through Hughesnet which I've had a problem with lately.  Keep getting DNS server messages.  Have no idea what that means.  If anyone has had this problem and/or knows how to rectify it, please let me know.  I will just have to keep checking back for answers as I can't get to my email to check for notices of answers.  Thank you.