Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: I think I found the error to my computer's freezing, can anybody help with this?  (Read 3239 times)

MiNuN

Topic Starter

Beginner
    • Yes
  • Experience: Familiar
http://imgur.com/a/rWOII

Above image is the error that I believe is causing my computer to freeze. Is it a program? If so, is there a way to find out which program and disable it? If not, can anyone help me find a solution?

Back story: I installed Windows 10 Anniversary Update / Version 1607 on 9/22/2016, since then my computer has been seeing freezes which has never happened since the day I built it 6 years ago. Right after the update it recommended me to delete the previous versions to make space, so I did that and can no longer roll back.

The reason why I think that is the error causing it is because someone taught me to use Event Viewer to watched for timed errors for when it freezes, that is the only error that occurred when it froze and anything after that is related to the hard reset I had to do, in that image my computer was able to stay on for 3 hrs prior to freezing but I have seen often where it would freeze 20 seconds after log-in.

I can provide more information if needed, please help?

BC_Programmer

Mastermind
  • Typing is no substitute for thinking.
    • Yes
    • Yes
    • BC-Programming.com
  • Certifications: List
  • Computer: Specs
  • Experience: Beginner
Above image is the error that I believe is causing my computer to freeze.
It isn't, and has nothing to do with hanging issues.

You should keep all your info related to one problem in one thread.
I was trying to dereference Null Pointers before it was cool.