Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: second hand laptop  (Read 9852 times)

laptophelp

Topic Starter

Starter

• Experience: Beginner
    second hand laptop
    « on: February 14, 2017, 08:30:06 AM »
    Hi all, I have a £190 voucher on C ex exchange shop and am looking to purchase an equivalent priced 2nd hand laptop from them.  Here is there website - https://uk.webuy.com/search/index.php?sortOn=box_rating_desc&stext=laptop&section=all&layout=grid
    My wife has a good laptop and all im looking for is a basic reliable one for me - i am not interested in gaming.  I would use it for browsing, looking through/storing pictures, watching tv programmes /films on and doing some basic microsoft word work on it.  I used to have a think pad lenovo which i loved type 2847 - it lasted me abou4-5years and worked quick and don’t remember having much issues with it.  Anyway it died and I used my wife's old sony model PCG-61211M.  This laptop was ok also but was quite old on me starting to use it and died again.  I am currently using my dad's lenovo - which is new but was slow for him and i'm finding the internet slow too it’s a lenovo B50-30.  I'm giving this info to show what kinda laptop worked well for me in the past to try and help for you to know what best to suggest for me if anyone has the time. 

patio

• Genius
    • Maud' Dib
      • Yes
    • Experience: Beginner
    Re: second hand laptop
    « Reply #1 on: February 14, 2017, 08:42:44 AM »
    Double Post...Topic Closed.
    " Anyone who goes to a psychiatrist should have his head examined. "