Software > Computer games

Gaming Laptop Are Bettter OR PC

<< < (2/3) > >>

Lorraine walsh:
gaming laptops have come a long way but in the end pc's are better in terms of gaming. they give you bigger screen, better sound, better video and graphics. They can Handle the heavy games better than laptops.

http://www.digitaltrends.com/computing/gaming-laptops-have-come-a-long-time-but-desktops-still-reign-supreme/

This article compares the two. Though it is a little old, the point still stands.

Ryan90:
Like other members said, you need to compromise your battery life in a gaming laptop to play games. If you are okay with that you'll get used to or else go for a gaming pc or build a custom one.

Geek-9pm:
For what it is worth, here is a recent article about gaining laptops from a source many people believe; Engadget.

Best and worst gaming laptop brands 2017

--- Quote ---Choosing the right notebook is hard, but selecting the perfect gaming laptop is even more challenging. In addition to specs like the processor, graphics card and storage drives, you need to consider the special sauce that each manufacturer adds to its systems in the form of design, software, keyboards and even warranty coverage
--- End quote ---
There is a video that covers 9 brands.  ;D
MSI comes in second.  8)

Jamesdaniel:
From my point of view gaming laptop don't worth the money. Laptop is useful for causual work not for gaming also they are quite expensive comparing to gaming PC also you cannot upgrade it. On the other side gaming PC are cheaper than gaming laptop and comes with future  upgrade  option. The only laptop beats PC is mobility but I prefer to play games in my room not when roaming around.
The conclusion is that go with gaming PC.

harberg:
I agree with your friend and the others, it would be wise to build a custom pc than an over price laptop which will give you a pain after a year, laptop is good yes for portability and for decent gaming but for a long run I will still go for PC for the fact that you can upgrade it and it there's something wrong you can troubleshoot it and replace the parts.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version