Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Looking for some custom photoshop work  (Read 7720 times)

A10 Tactical

Topic Starter

Beginner

• Experience: Beginner
    Looking for some custom photoshop work
    « on: May 13, 2017, 11:47:16 AM »
    Hello,

I was looking to have some photoshop work done for a website I am in the process of designing. I pretty much need a custom banner for the main page and possibly some matching buttons. I have the design in mine I was looking to go with and could free hand sketch it out if need be.

Thanks

Chris

DaveLembke

Sage
    • Certifications: List
    • Computer: Specs
    • Experience: Expert
    Re: Looking for some custom photoshop work
    « Reply #1 on: June 24, 2017, 01:35:33 PM »
    Just sharing that.... its against the rules here somewhere to headhunt to hire people to work on stuff here. A long time ago I was going to assist with someones needs and was told its not allowed. Never looked for the rule but it sounds reasonable that everything always remain free here, free help etc. I doubt anyone would do this sort of work for free unless someone needs something like this for a college project for a work study to show a college that hey look at this, I made this for this company etc.  :)

If you did all the work yourself though and shared a screenshot of it and was looking for suggestions though, we can assist with that. I havent used Photoshop in years though.. Thinking it was version 6.5 eons ago.

Geek-9pm

Mastermind
    • Geek After Dark
      • Gekk9pm bnlog
    • Certifications: List
    • Computer: Specs
    • Experience: Expert
    Re: Looking for some custom photoshop work
    « Reply #2 on: June 24, 2017, 02:18:03 PM »
    Why not do it yourself?
    Lots of gree images available. Look at ths:

free buttons and banners and logos]

Or maybe a uoungster in the local high school would liketo take it on as a project.