Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Re: Spyhunter loop booting upon opening laptop  (Read 9312 times)

Gggggggggi

Topic Starter

• Experience: Beginner
    Re: Spyhunter loop booting upon opening laptop
    « on: April 02, 2017, 03:43:57 PM »
    I find myself in a tough place.. I use my android phone for everything but I am slowly being invaded by something beyond my control. I have been tampered with in all my social media accounts, my gmail... Everything even at home.. Call me paranoid but things I don't talk about with anyone but with my brother gets to be a hot topic among people I don't even know and or people who do know me.. I've been requesting data copies from a few social accounts, which I've been to download and see info I have supposedly sent to other users that I haven't. Upon deactivating my account on fb I notice it was logged into 8. Different locations BUT MY PHONE was the only place I would use fb on.. I consistently change my pws and emails and I am tired of it.. I've been even super careful with even using the Wi-Fi at home even though its secure. I find it invasive and intruding. I even feel I'm being watched just through my phone cam cause some ppl know what I even do, where I'm at too.. Its been hard for me to do much without being harressed, followed and listened to and or watched. I've been receiving lately insecure emails.. This website being redflagged by gmail. In need valid reasoning and or opinions on this matter thank you!! 911!

Gggggggggi

Topic Starter

• Experience: Beginner
      Re: Re: Spyhunter loop booting upon opening laptop
      « Reply #1 on: April 02, 2017, 03:47:32 PM »
      Must add to I've been receiving block calls and 353 area code calls that are no longer in service                 

Allan

• Mastermind
      • Experience: Guru
      Re: Re: Spyhunter loop booting upon opening laptop
      « Reply #2 on: April 02, 2017, 04:18:45 PM »
      I don't think we're the ones who can help with your problem. Sorry.