Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Video Picture upside down then will not play after editing  (Read 2089 times)

John1397

Topic Starter

Hopeful
    • Experience: Beginner
    Video Picture upside down then will not play after editing
    « on: April 24, 2017, 05:57:31 AM »
    I took a landscape picture not portrait with a cell phone evidently it makes a difference which way you hold the cell phone was using the camera on the screen side when I tried to play on my XP computer it would not play MP4 file so I got real player 10 now it played except the picture is upside down I wanted to turn the picture around and chop off a little on both ends of the video so went online changed my MP4 file to WMV now it plays right side up did not have to flip over next I got an editor Video Pad v 5.03 this allowed me to edit the ends of the video I saved it in WMV format it works perfect on XP using windows media player 11 I then copied this file to cell phone with android operating system tried to play it says can not play so I had to get a player for my cell phone that plays WMV files now it plays on my cell phone. If you try to play on a computer with real player 10 it does not play the video I changed WMV back to MP4 using the editor it plays the audio but not the video what did I do wrong? I was wondering if you post a WMV file online can anyone see it or is WMV files obsolete?