Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Add-on to previous letter !  (Read 2734 times)

BellaUSA

Topic Starter

Beginner

• Experience: Familiar
    Add-on to previous letter !
    « on: May 27, 2017, 02:57:19 PM »
    Sorry about that ! Also meant to ask where to go for breakpoint advice-what is it ?
    breakpoint  0X80000003 Does one cancel, shutdown ? Could this be connected to my problem with AVG ?

Geek-9pm

Mastermind
    • Geek After Dark
      • Gekk9pm bnlog
    • Certifications: List
    • Computer: Specs
    • Experience: Expert
    Re: Add-on to previous letter !
    « Reply #1 on: May 27, 2017, 05:40:03 PM »
    Read this:
    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/ie/forum/ie7_6-windows_xp/how-do-i-cure-the-exception-break-point-0x80000003/e002ab79-f45d-4520-9f9c-611408a95c76
    Too bad the answer given is not very good. In fact, the error does not have a single cause of trouble.  This one  error can have many roots.
    This is better:
    Exception Breakpoint 0X80000003 and other critical errors can occur when your Windows operating system becomes corrupted. Opening programs will be slower and response times will lag. When you have multiple applications running, you may experience crashes and freezes. There can be numerous causes of this error including excessive startup entries, registry errors, hardware/RAM decline, fragmented files, unnecessary or redundant program installations and so on.
    Other people will give you different answers.
    Do you recall the problem stated on a specific day? That could  mean a new application may have damaged the system.
    Gere is a general plan.
    (Whenever you make  changes, reboot the system.)
    Make sure e you hare a current backup of your system.
    Check  to see if system restore  is working. (Do this my making a checkpoint now and then look ans see if it is in recent checkpoints.)
    Check to see if you hard drive has problems.
    Remove the AV program you think might cause the problem.
    Remove any other third-party things that could cause that kin d of error. Things you installed recently.
    Also, which programs have you used this last week?
    (Some games take control of the system at a low-level, which can make problems.)
    This is the best I can do for now.   :)

EDIT:  Do not try to fix this with registry editing.  >:(