Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: KMSpico Word hangs itself and hangs the computer  (Read 6050 times)

Drd

Topic Starter

Hopeful

KMSpico Word hangs itself and hangs the computer
    « on: May 31, 2017, 08:23:36 PM »
    Hello: Please help! I use a VAIO notebook, running Windows 10. In the past few days the computer has had a mind of its own. It slows down, gives that spinning wheel of death (the blue circle) when using Word, and also seems to do things that I didn't ask it to do, like close a program, or choose a tab in a program.
      My biggest problem now is that when I try to work on a Word document, either Word won't open at all, giving me an error message, or once I get in there, as soon as I try to scroll down on a page, the blue wheel comes up. Then Word hangs, then the computer hangs.

Is this a virus? What should I do?

Wait, I just did a Windows defender scan. It shows: C/Program files/KMSpico/cert/install all.cmd and two other KMspico files. Could this be the problem. Can Windows Defender deal with this or should I do something else?

Thanks in advance.

Geek-9pm

Mastermind
    • Geek After Dark
      • Gekk9pm bnlog
    • Certifications: List
    • Computer: Specs
    • Experience: Expert
    Re: KMSpico Word hangs itself and hangs the computer
    « Reply #1 on: May 31, 2017, 11:04:21 PM »
    No, it is not a virus. Look here:
    http://kmspico.us/
    BEWARE: This tool is created to demonstrate how activation mechanism works and how to bypass it. Also to help users activate windows pc’s when they have accidentally lost their windows 10 license. If you are student like from harward university or other education places like this please check with your university if they provide you free windows OS copy because some universities do so.. Remember YOU are responsible how you use it this software or break any laws depending where you live! We guarantee software works and it is up to you how you are going to use it.
    Please provide some more information about the history of this computer.

Drd

Topic Starter

Hopeful

« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2017, 12:45:44 AM »
      Thank you Geek. I let windows defender eliminate from my system and now it's working ok. Should I just assume everything is all right?

Drd

Topic Starter

Hopeful

« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2017, 01:36:58 AM »
        You asked for history of this computer. I bought this computer in 2014. Windows 8 was in it then, and I bought the Word program to be installed then also, from the computer store. It was a registered version. All my office things are  Windows 2013.
         In the past few months I do get a pop-up notice from "Microsoft Activation Wizard" saying that the Microsoft Word Professional 2013 is not activated. I have no idea why I am getting this. I didn't ask for an update or for a professional version or whatever. I have just been using the same thing that I purchased and had installed three years ago.
          I notice the Windows defender has once again detected KMSpico.  I don't know where this is coming from. I am not installing this myself.
           My computer also just doesn't seem to be acting like itself.

Computer_Commando

Hacker
        • Certifications: List
        • Computer: Specs
        • Experience: Expert

patio

• Genius
        • Maud' Dib
          • Yes
        • Experience: Beginner
        « Reply #5 on: June 02, 2017, 06:46:09 PM »
        Did you know thats an illegal Win verification tool ? ?
        " Anyone who goes to a psychiatrist should have his head examined. "

Drd

Topic Starter

Hopeful

« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2017, 06:51:08 PM »
          No I didn't know that, and I don't know where it was coming from. I didn't ask for it anywhere.  For now, it seems to be gone after the last time Windows Defender threw it out.
            Why am I receiving the red notices about registering my Office? I haven't installed a new Office. Does this mean the old one expired?

Thanks in advance.