Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Wireless Mouse won't stay programmed for Right button for a left handed person  (Read 3682 times)

02bin3

I have Windows 10 Home laptop and a wireless MK320 Logitech keyboard and a wireless M310 Logitech mouse.  Every time I would boot up I would have to go to settings and change the mouse to the Right Button for a Left handed use.  Now, for the past few days the button will change itself back to Left without having been shut down.  I do not have this problem with the wireless Logitech mouse I use with my Desk top computer.  I have downloaded SetPoint from Logitech so I assume that should have been all I needed, but apparently not.  Has anyone out there had the same problem and what did you do to correct it?  Thank you...........

DaveLembke

Sage
  • Certifications: List
  • Computer: Specs
  • Experience: Expert
Might be a compatibility issue with 10 and setpoint. There is an article hear for prior OS versions with settings.

http://support.logitech.com/en_nz/article/17904?product=a0qi0000006BdAUAA0

02bin3

Thank you, Dave, for your input.  When I get my Win 10 back from having the Memory upgraded I will look into this suggestion. :)

DaveLembke

Sage
  • Certifications: List
  • Computer: Specs
  • Experience: Expert
Cool and sorry it took 10 days for an answer.

I decided to look though in different categories and found it lost with no response. The "Show Unread Posts Since Last Visit" and "Replies To Your Posts" is what I mainly use here and it sometimes causes help requests to fall through the cracks for me. So I occasionally look in different categories such as Hardware and look for ( 0 ) responses and then check to see why it hasnt been answered etc.  :)