Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Internet wont let me connect to certain games  (Read 2637 times)

thehoshbrown

Topic Starter

• Experience: Familiar
    Internet wont let me connect to certain games
    « on: June 19, 2017, 11:14:14 PM »
    This is by far the weirdest thing that had every happened to me on my computer. Recently (as in the past few weeks) I have not been able to play certain games and I believe it is due to my internet. I currently am using frontier communications and they were not able to come up with a solution to this issue, so now i'm here. The main reason that I believe it is my internet is because last Friday I went to a LAN party and was able to play all the games that I previously wasn't able to play. But when I came back home the next day, I plugged my setup back in just the way it was at my friends house, and all of the sudden, BAM! I couldnt play any of those games again. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    The games that I wasnt able to run include:
    -Quake Champions
    -League of Legends
    -Counter Strike: Global Offensive

DaveLembke

Sage
    • Certifications: List
    • Computer: Specs
    • Experience: Expert
    Re: Internet wont let me connect to certain games
    « Reply #1 on: June 20, 2017, 10:13:13 AM »
    I'd get another computer over to your home, a family members or friends to see if it works for them. If it works for them and not you, then you know its your computer. But if it also doesnt work for them then you can point finger to something messed up or content blocking of internet.