Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Manually fixing scripts and network troubleshooter error 0x8007000E  (Read 3802 times)

Leo235

Topic Starter

Starter

• Experience: Familiar
    So basically 4 days ago I ran windows upadate and some of the updates failed. After that whenever I try network troubleshooter I keep receiving the same error.
    Package Id: Unknown
    Path: C:\Windows\diagnostics\system\networking
    Error code: 0x8007000E
    Source: Engine
    User: USER-PC.USER-PC
    Context: Restricted

I tried sfc scan and I got the following message: Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them.
    Details are included in the CBS.Log windir\Logs\CBS\CBS.log. For example
    C:\Windows\Logs\CBS\CBS.log

UPDATE:Now I cannot make any windows update.(OS:Windows 7 home premium build 7601, 64-bit
    I ran malwarebytes in safe mode and it detected some adware.I deleted them from quarantine.
    sfcdetails file is attached and malwarebyes log are attached.

[attachment deleted by admin to conserve space]

Leo235

Topic Starter

Starter

Re: Manually fixing scripts and network troubleshooter error 0x8007000E
      « Reply #1 on: July 26, 2017, 03:10:51 PM »
      update: I ran windows update troubleshooter and it fixed some issues except the following
      ''error windows update 0x80070057''
      Afterwards, I tried to update an optional windows update and the outcome was successfull.

I ran SURT KB947821 and microsoft genuine advantage diagnostics tool as well.Files from both are attached.(except for CBS file from surt becasie is 180mg)

Leo235

Topic Starter

Starter

Re: Manually fixing scripts and network troubleshooter error 0x8007000E
        « Reply #2 on: July 31, 2017, 07:14:03 AM »
        update:I ran windows repair(tweaking.com) program for fixing windows update and network troubleshooter errors.It did reset windows update and network troubleshooter came back to normal.Now all the windows updates were gone but I can update without any problems so far.
        Also, I performed a sfc scan(verifyonly) and this time it did not detect any issues.

log files from windows repair program are attached.