Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Generate any number of silly words  (Read 2140 times)

Geek-9pm

Topic Starter

Mastermind
  • Geek After Dark
    • Gekk9pm bnlog
  • Certifications: List
  • Computer: Specs
  • Experience: Expert
Generate any number of silly words
« on: July 30, 2017, 03:41:55 PM »
Look at this.       8)

Here is a way to generate  any number of silly words tha yur can remember. But they might not have ant real meaning. This could be used in humor, but also could be use for other things. Such as a password that can be remembered but is not in the dictionary.

Image is from a screenshot of the web site:
http://soybomb.com/tricks/words/

Go there and generate a new list for yourself. You might find this list helpful in making a hash table for some software project.

Question: What might you do with this?

DaveLembke

Sage
  • Certifications: List
  • Computer: Specs
Re: Generate any number of silly words
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2017, 07:29:30 AM »
This reminds me of the name generator that Blizzard Entertainment uses for World of Warcraft. I ran into an issue with the name of BlizzardofOz for one of my characters because they said that basically no ones name could ever look like its from Blizzard itself. They force changed my name to Erntbelsay

I so did not want to be called Erntbelsay or Ernt for short  ;D :P

So I went in and went to rename myself as for the first renaming when they flag a name as bad is free they had a name generator and some strange combinations were created but none that I liked... So I saw looked around my office for ideas on names and there was a reflection of a LIVE CD album that said EVIL in the reflection and I was like wow haha lets try liveevil and it worked and so my undead rogue was liveevil  ;D

Got lots of whispers from people liking the creativity of my name some people even saying its like a mirror reflection of letters and I laughed and said thats how it came to be, my one LIVE CD album was reflecting off of a glass cabinet and it said EVIL with the E and L turned hehe and so I was like well Blizzard forced a name change, looked around room and came up with this.  :D

michaewlewis

Intermediate
    • Yes
    • Yes
Re: Generate any number of silly words
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2017, 09:37:39 AM »
Reminds me of RavenBlack's Random Surrealism Generator
https://www2.ravenblack.net/random/surreal.html