Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: File Sharing for Fmilies.  (Read 1822 times)

Geek-9pm

Topic Starter

Mastermind
  • Geek After Dark
    • Gekk9pm bnlog
  • Certifications: List
  • Computer: Specs
  • Experience: Expert
File Sharing for Fmilies.
« on: August 07, 2017, 12:13:50 PM »
This is for individuals who would like to shire photos and letters with family and close friends. This is not about Facebook because Facebook gets to be much too intrusive.

Here is an article I found recently that is just right for individuals who want to share photos and letters without the whole world watching. You do not have to buy anything. And it will work for Apple, Android and Windows.

Sharing personal files around the world
<<-- Safe Link
David Bogle wants to share family history files with relatives overseas, while also keeping them private
"I have amassed a lot of data about our family history (papers, photos etc), which I keep in a folder on my computer. This folder is subdivided into 37 sub-folders, some of which also have sub-folders. It amounts to about 1GB of data so far. I would like to share this data with other family members in various parts of the world – safely, given its personal nature. I was going to copy the folders onto a CD and post it, but if a CD got lost, anyone could easily access the data.  Options I have considered..."

For the full story, click the link above.  :)