Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Funny movies about technology and social changes.  (Read 5565 times)

Geek-9pm

Topic Starter

Mastermind
  • Geek After Dark
    • Gekk9pm bnlog
  • Certifications: List
  • Computer: Specs
  • Experience: Expert
Funny movies about technology and social changes.
« on: July 25, 2017, 11:37:10 AM »
This is a very funny movie is a kind of sad way. Out modern technology has altered are social awareness and brings some out some strange behavior.
Here is a movie I am now watching on Netflix. At  fits I did not think I would like it.  But after a while, it draws your attention. A single young women lives with here brother and she is trying to improve her social standing with the use of social media. It is funny because she ties to move up from a 4.3 to a 4.5  rating my here on-line friendships.
The Movie is on Netflix and the title is "Black Mirror". It is a series and I am now on the first episode. It is funny in a sad way. The girl is going to waste here life with social media.
Have you seen this ? Or anything like it? What other movies or series portal the modern social/techie crazy world  some people live in?

LoneStar

Greenhorn

• Yes
  • Experience: Experienced
Re: Funny movies about technology and social changes.
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2017, 06:01:17 PM »
I love that show and I know exactly what you mean. Great episode but then they all are. I wish there's more on NetFlix.

Sorry I'm late but I'm new here.

Oh, by the way, check out Surrogates. Great movie about technology running our lives.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2017, 06:29:08 PM by LoneStar »

Mark.

Adviser
  • Forum Regular
    • Yes
  • Certifications: List
  • Experience: Experienced
Re: Funny movies about technology and social changes.
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2017, 07:07:42 PM »
@geek,
saw the first 3 episodes of Black Mirror (the English PM and the pig - I won't spoil it for others).
found it interesting enough to watch those 3 but not enough to get me hooked.
It had unique stories and it is refreshing whenever a new series starts that isn't medical or law based but it didn't make me want to watch more.