Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Windows 10 is sucking me one by one...  (Read 9359 times)

CyborgTJB

Topic Starter

Greenhorn

• Experience: Experienced
    Windows 10 is sucking me one by one...
    « on: September 21, 2017, 10:04:07 PM »
    I try to install "Object Dock Plus" to give my PC a xtra new look but it's a shame that it doesn't have it's own update.
    "Object Dock Plus" doesn't install without "Microsoft .NET 2.0". I don't face any problem b4 win-10 in this topic b4 but I've already update my driver with "driver pack 17" so it install Microsoft .NET 4+ (I'm not sure which one). I've tried to install "dotNet Framework v3.5" and
    "dotNET Framework v4.5.2" but it says ".Net Framework 4.5.2 or a later update is already installed on this computer."

I seriously don't understand WHY win-10 is sucking me one by one?
    >1st, I'm not the administrator on my own PC. (totally sucks, some "DESKTOP-4P911QD" is my administrator)

>2nd, Unnecessary huge update. Although I've fixed it in "services/Windows Update service"

>3rd, the gaming performance was totally sucked me. But some Youtube guy tell me about "Game fcuking recorder". Seriously...? Which was sucking my 30%-50% performance. He teach me how to fcuk it back though....

>4th, The same guy tell me about this
    Open “services.msc” and read/disable this…
    >AllJoyn Router Service
    >Application Layer Gateway Service
    >Bluetooth Support Service
    >BranchCache
    >Certificate Propagation
    >Client for NFS
    >Distributed Link Tracking Client
    >dmwappushsvc
    >Downloaded Maps Manager
    >Enterprise App Management Service
    >Geolocation Service
    >Health Key and Certificate Management
    >Hyper-V Data Exchange Service
    >Hyper-V Guest Service Interface
    >Hyper-V Guest Shutdown Service
    >Hyper-V Heartbeat Service
    >Hyper-V Remote Desktop Virtualization Service
    >Hyper-V Time Synchronization Service
    >Hyper-V VM Session Service
    >Hyper-V Volume Shadow Copy Requestor
    >Internet Connection Sharing (ICS)
    >Internet Explorer ETW Collector Service
    >IP Helper
    >Microsoft Diagnostics Hub Standard Collector Service
    >Microsoft iSCSI Initiator Service
    >Microsoft Windows SMS Router Service
    >Netlogon
    >Offline Files
    >Remote Procedure Call (RPC) Locator
    >Retail Demo Service
    >Sensor Data Service
    >Sensor Monitoring Service
    >Sensor Service
    >Smart Card Device Enumeration Service
    >Smart Card Removal Policy
    >SNMP Trap
    >Storage Service
    >Touch Keyboard and Handwriting Panel Service
    >Windows Biometric Service
    >Windows Connect Now - Config Registrar
    >Windows Media Player Network Sharing Service
    >Windows Mobile Hotspot Service
    >Windows MultiPoint Server Host Service
    >Windows MultiPoint Server Repair Service
    >Windows Remote Management (WS-Management)
    >Xbox Live Auth Manager
    >Xbox Live Game Save
    >XboxNetApiSvc

>5th, Now a small update is not in it (Microsoft .NET 2.0). Shame Windows 10, shame on you...

My question are simple:
    1. How do I change administrator to my name? Is it gonna create another "folder need permission' issue? After change is it change the folder name in "C:\Users"?
    2. How to fixed this "Microsoft .NET 2.0" thing...?

[attachment deleted by admin to conserve space]

BC_Programmer

Mastermind
    • Typing is no substitute for thinking.
      • Yes
      • Yes
      • BC-Programming.com
    • Certifications: List
    • Computer: Specs
    • Experience: Beginner
    Re: Windows 10 is sucking me one by one...
    « Reply #1 on: September 22, 2017, 03:44:59 AM »
    driver pack 17
    This software has had prepackaged adware and trojans since version 15. Installing drivers is not difficult, and employing 3rd party tools or solutions is asking to have additional things installed like that, or as this one does, arbitrarily change the OEM information to advertise itself further.

1. You are probably already an administrator. You can disable UAC. UAC works by stripping your security token when launching the initial Explorer process such that everything runs with a restricted security token, preventing software from freely accessing things or installing drivers or software- Like malware, for example. The Prompts for permission are best interpreted as the OS requesting your consent to give the program additional permissions.

2. Microsoft .NET versions are not all cumulative. You have to turn on .NET 3.5 and 2.0. You can find it in Settings, System, Apps & Features, scroll down on the right-hand side to the bottom and find "Related Settings" and click "programs and Features" and use "Turn Windows Features on or off" and turn on ".NET Framework 3.5 (includes .NET 2.0 and 3.0)"

I don't think this will allow the program to function, however; they haven't used .NET 2.0 for ObjectDock since at least 2011, so it's unlikely to be compatible with Windows 10.

I was trying to dereference Null Pointers before it was cool.

CyborgTJB

Topic Starter

Greenhorn

« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2017, 09:01:40 AM »
      Thanks for your time.

Not compatible issue...! Waao...! that's a great news.
      I've tried to turn on the ".NET Framework 3.5 (includes .NET 2.0 and 3.0)"in "Turn Windows Features on or off"as you adviced.
      But this notification coming up. (screenshot)
      And I swear to "PC GOD" I'm connected to internet.

And Also may I answer others if I have the solution of their problems?

[attachment deleted by admin to conserve space]

patio

• Genius
      • Maud' Dib
        • Yes
      « Reply #3 on: September 22, 2017, 09:14:09 AM »
      The .Net frameworks are not all cumulative...
      " Anyone who goes to a psychiatrist should have his head examined. "

Allan

• Mastermind
      • Experience: Guru
      « Reply #4 on: September 22, 2017, 10:06:37 AM »
      And watch your language. Our site is visited by people of all ages from all over the world. Keep it clean.

BC_Programmer

Mastermind
        • Yes
        • Yes
        • BC-Programming.com
      « Reply #5 on: September 22, 2017, 12:29:58 PM »

patio

• Genius
      • Maud' Dib
        • Yes
      « Reply #6 on: September 22, 2017, 03:43:39 PM »
      It's absolutely silly to advise how to install a crappy Win interface which is loaded with drive by malware packages...

However ...carry on.

RedKpălărie

Rookie

• Experience: Expert
        « Reply #7 on: September 22, 2017, 05:37:25 PM »
        Since Net applies to browser function and you used a 3rd party download service, you may be a victim of a dDOS attack. The webpage you believde to be legit, and downloading NET, is likely not a Microsoft webpage. Make sure you check the authenticity of the site by inspecting it with developers tools. You may want to go into your firewall and put it on max security, prohibiting all sites from sending ICPM, block packet sizes that exceed ormal ranges.. ect... except Microsoft sites, and your security software, this can be a pain and I'd read up a bit on it. Go into powershell and kill all processes that are not necessary, or very active, especially when at low loads or offline. You may have malware executing when you kill processes in task manager due to buffer overruns and stack overflows. Run virus scans and monitoring scripts in powershell, after you find a good PowerShell malware script. If you find infected files, move them to a new directory, as well as the infected but cleaned apps; all within powershell as they will now be located were the malware cannot hide itself in a .exe "space" that it cannot find as it does not exist. https://blog.malwarebytes.com/101/how-tos/2017/07/learning-powershell-the-basics/

Watch out for 3rd party tools on internet security sites, especially Kapersky (Russian . Zone Alarm is an Israeli Firm and uses Kapersky's tech, but is far better at threat protection in every way, and the best there is even when acting solo ... hmmm odd eh ? ) I guess Israeli anti malware and firewalls are harder to breach than it's air defenses. If you cannot find the URL for the Microsoft webpage, it is a malware site. Malware sites will make it hard to find the URL so you cannot add it to the "blacklist" bank, and if it's really easy to find, it raises the same question.

If you go to Steam and use the developers tools under console, you will see you cant see jack. This is so hackers cant get in, and why steam is so freaking secure on their end, but a pain on yours; and you need an email, phone number, and steam guard to protect your account. Gabe is a genius.

Also, Check your bios settings to bake sure nothing has been changed.

You could also always reimage a new HD, and scan the other from powershell to retrieve needed files.
        « Last Edit: September 22, 2017, 06:18:50 PM by RedKpălărie »

CyborgTJB

Topic Starter

Greenhorn

« Reply #8 on: September 22, 2017, 07:55:18 PM »
          And watch your language. Our site is visited by people of all ages from all over the world. Keep it clean.

It's representing my inner anger to Microsoft. Which is a kind of OK. But you are right, I'll keep it clean but you need to give me another word to do the same.

Do you have any solution of my problems?

CyborgTJB

Topic Starter

Greenhorn

« Reply #9 on: September 22, 2017, 07:57:30 PM »
            I try to install "Object Dock Plus" to give my PC a xtra new look but it's a shame that it doesn't have it's own update.
            "Object Dock Plus" doesn't install without "Microsoft .NET 2.0". I don't face any problem b4 win-10 in this topic b4 but I've already update my driver with "driver pack 17" so it install Microsoft .NET 4+ (I'm not sure which one). I've tried to install "dotNet Framework v3.5" and
            "dotNET Framework v4.5.2" but it says ".Net Framework 4.5.2 or a later update is already installed on this computer."

I seriously don't understand WHY win-10 is sucking me one by one?
            >1st, I'm not the administrator on my own PC. (totally sucks, some "DESKTOP-4P911QD" is my administrator)

>2nd, Unnecessary huge update. Although I've fixed it in "services/Windows Update service"

>3rd, the gaming performance was totally sucked me. But some Youtube guy tell me about "Game HACKing recorder". Seriously...? Which was sucking my 30%-50% performance. He teach me how to HACK it back though....

>4th, The same guy tell me about this
            Open “services.msc” and read/disable this…
            >AllJoyn Router Service
            >Application Layer Gateway Service
            >Bluetooth Support Service
            >BranchCache
            >Certificate Propagation
            >Client for NFS
            >Distributed Link Tracking Client
            >dmwappushsvc
            >Downloaded Maps Manager
            >Enterprise App Management Service
            >Geolocation Service
            >Health Key and Certificate Management
            >Hyper-V Data Exchange Service
            >Hyper-V Guest Service Interface
            >Hyper-V Guest Shutdown Service
            >Hyper-V Heartbeat Service
            >Hyper-V Remote Desktop Virtualization Service
            >Hyper-V Time Synchronization Service
            >Hyper-V VM Session Service
            >Hyper-V Volume Shadow Copy Requestor
            >Internet Connection Sharing (ICS)
            >Internet Explorer ETW Collector Service
            >IP Helper
            >Microsoft Diagnostics Hub Standard Collector Service
            >Microsoft iSCSI Initiator Service
            >Microsoft Windows SMS Router Service
            >Netlogon
            >Offline Files
            >Remote Procedure Call (RPC) Locator
            >Retail Demo Service
            >Sensor Data Service
            >Sensor Monitoring Service
            >Sensor Service
            >Smart Card Device Enumeration Service
            >Smart Card Removal Policy
            >SNMP Trap
            >Storage Service
            >Touch Keyboard and Handwriting Panel Service
            >Windows Biometric Service
            >Windows Connect Now - Config Registrar
            >Windows Media Player Network Sharing Service
            >Windows Mobile Hotspot Service
            >Windows MultiPoint Server Host Service
            >Windows MultiPoint Server Repair Service
            >Windows Remote Management (WS-Management)
            >Xbox Live Auth Manager
            >Xbox Live Game Save
            >XboxNetApiSvc

>5th, Now a small update is not in it (Microsoft .NET 2.0). Shame Windows 10, shame on you...

My question are simple:
            1. How do I change administrator to my name? Is it gonna create another "folder need permission' issue? After change is it change the folder name in "C:\Users"?
            2. How to fixed this "Microsoft .NET 2.0" thing...?

CyborgTJB

Topic Starter

Greenhorn

« Reply #10 on: September 22, 2017, 08:20:18 PM »
              Here are some additional steps[/u] to try.
              Nope....
              Didn't work.
              Thank you for trying...

and Why a are you answering in middle of the night?

BC_Programmer

Mastermind
                • Yes
                • Yes
                • BC-Programming.com
              « Reply #11 on: September 22, 2017, 09:29:48 PM »

Why are you answering in middle of the night?

While half the planet is night, the other half is in daylight. My previous post was written at 11AM Local time.

In any case, You've installed numerous "Driver packs" that are demonstrably known to contain adware and malware, have arbitrarily tinkered with and disabled system services and OS features, and are trying to install a very old version of software (ObjectDockPlus switched to .NET 3.5 in 2006). There is certainly a common element to your problems but I do not think it is Windows 10 or Microsoft.

Salmon Trout

« Reply #12 on: September 23, 2017, 01:39:17 AM »
              There is certainly a common element to your problems
              Thanked you up for that BC

RedKpălărie

Rookie

« Reply #13 on: September 23, 2017, 06:17:34 AM »
                It's representing my inner anger to Microsoft. Which is a kind of OK. But you are right, I'll keep it clean but you need to give me another word to do the same.

Do you have any solution of my problems?

Have you checked to see if bounds checking is enabled? I suspect it is not.

RedKpălărie

Rookie

« Reply #14 on: September 23, 2017, 10:16:50 AM »
                  Also,

I'm not trying to be rude, but I'm commenting on this as I've never seen a post like this before that is on the verge of ludicrous. I've held off waiting for a reply for some realistic problem or maybe you really do have this problem, but this is a case of " The worst case scenario Zero Day Virus & the absolute worst "fix" from someone who advised you to completely give your PC away to them. If you disabled all those as listed, your PC would have no security, open to anyone, no command access, and you would not be online.

llJoyn does many things, and powers complex security models priortizing application-to-application communication between components MAC IDs, Components, and security devices.

No Application Layer Gateway Service = No Firewall or AVS utilizing progressive AI heuristics to locate suspicious single layer or layered malware and buffer over-runs, and general scanning. No Gateway = you will have the worst viruses, dDOS; DOS, and Worms hiding in targeted buffer and stack overrun memory areas, executing and spreading, destroying your PC and perpetually replicating while your AVS cannot locate it, but may know something is wrong, and your whole PC will act as if it has had too many concussions.

You could go down that list and the same story; save maybe one or 10 processes designed to throw you off, or make your system more unstable so you take actions that further decrease stability and security. I can see over 10 dDOS & DOS attacks both active and passive here. There is no hope.

If this is real, Re-Image, buy a new 2 new routers, ( One for your mobile devices, and one for your stationary, 1 really good modem, a network switch, and one access PC, new AVS & Firewall as one suite, learn how to use it, and do not use Windows firewall or any integrated malware. Using Windows system tools in another story, but other ways are better; Sigcheck v2.55. No one ever steals certificates right .."disable Certificate Propagation" .... no .. He did not teach you how to hack your PC, he hacked your PC.

Again, If I'm wrong, I apologize, but This is ... kinda unreal and I would pray to Jesus that he fixes it as you need him for protection from demonic advise and spiritual warfare..

If you really cant loose info, get a new HD and I can tell you how to quarantine and scan it for malicious sectors, and activity. It really is not worth the effort unless you have $1000 in 1897 General Electric Stock certificates hidden inside the hard drive somewhere.

BC_Programmer

Mastermind
                    • Yes
                    • Yes
                    • BC-Programming.com
                  « Reply #15 on: September 23, 2017, 01:02:24 PM »
                  The services disabled are largely harmless to have disabled, but I'd expect it can cause odd behaviour when trying to follow Microsoft troubleshooting guides that assume otherwise. The "DriverPack" they installed almost certainly installed malware and adware which is of much greater import security-wise than any of the services that were disabled.

llJoyn does many things, and powers complex security models priortizing application-to-application communication between components MAC IDs, Components, and security devices.
                  AllJoyn  doesn't do any of those things. It doesn't enable any particular security options. It's an open source "project" for use in a "Smart home" type scenario which is probably why it was advised to be disabled.

No Application Layer Gateway Service = No Firewall or AVS utilizing progressive AI heuristics to locate suspicious single layer or layered malware and buffer over-runs, and general scanning. No Gateway = you will have the worst viruses, dDOS; DOS, and Worms hiding in targeted buffer and stack overrun memory areas, executing and spreading, destroying your PC and perpetually replicating while your AVS cannot locate it, but may know something is wrong, and your whole PC will act as if it has had too many concussions.

The Application Layer Gateway Service is Windows Firewall. In earlier versions it was called "Windows Firewall and Internet Connection Sharing" as I recall. It doesn't have any of those features, however, nor is it being disabled a precursor to a local 2012 style apocalypse as you've described. It is largely redundant when using any sort of NAT (Router, etc.). I haven't used it (or any alternative software firewall, as I think the concept itself is flawed) pretty much since ever, and my PC(s) have never appeared to have "too many concussions".

"Certificate Propagation" deals with Smart Card Readers. Disabling it doesn't allow any sort of certificate copying, and It's not really related to certificates related to signed executables.

Since Boot Sector malware isn't really so much of a thing anymore, malware is simply part of everyday files and executables, so a phrase like "Malicious Sectors" is like saying that Hitler's chairs were evil because he sat on them.

patio

• Genius
                  • Maud' Dib
                    • Yes
                  « Reply #16 on: September 23, 2017, 01:11:12 PM »
                  RedKpălărie  you are now on a short leash...

Thats total nonsense and not related .

RedKpălărie

Rookie

« Reply #17 on: September 23, 2017, 03:58:33 PM »
                    I am curious as to where you get your information. I think there may be a confusin in terms used, such as a cellular in biology is not equal to cellular in terms of a mobile phone.  A cell phone was termed "Cell" due to dividing up service areas into "cells". AllJoyn utilizes the terms cell in terms of memory cells, structure cells, CPU cells, distribution cells ...... In a the case where mobility is used as a property of a cell phone in name has no relation to AllJoyn. AllJoyn is a framework for communication between devices and apps running across platforms in the IoT. With so many devices now in the Iot, a software system for distributed applications running across hundreds of different device classes with an emphasis on mobility, security, and dynamic configuration, recognition, communication, compatibility, continuity and uniformity, in every aspect. That does not mention fire alarms, keyless entry, and then the enormous scope of Electronic device components as parts ans as a whole, and how the communicate, and perform.  AllJoyn system handles the hard problems inherent in extraordinarily diverse distributed systems and addresses the unique issues that arise when mobility ( not mobile phones but operation of devices over space, access points, platforms, function, design, programming ... and so many more variables must be on the same page,  enters the equation. This leaves application developers free to concentrate on the core problems of the application they are building.  AllJoyn may not be so much of a problem on stand alone systems, but when 2 devices need to communicate, disabling AllJoyn takes away the common communication structure that keeps every module ion the same page. IF a server is communicating with a home network, and it is pinging it over and over, in about 300 pings and bad packets or errors, encrypted info can be exposed. The AllJoyn framework provides an abstraction layer that defines clean interfaces to the underlying network stacks and makes it relatively easy for a competent software engineer to add new networking implementations. The AllJoyn framework is designed to provide extensive support for complex security models and was originally designed for OS systems and networks, with an emphasis on application-to-application communication. It is not limited to the uses in the post i am replying to.

I provided this link which is an authoritative post supporting what I have stated. AllJoyn. The other information can be located by reading .NET programming, C+, C++, Rasberry PI, and the current Anti Virus and Cyber Security Documentation

https://allseenalliance.org/framework/documentation/learn/core/standard-core

IF your unclear on this and would like clarification, I would be glad to facilitate a communication with a professor in Computer Forensics at a major State University with over 80,000 students.

patio

• Genius
                    • Maud' Dib
                      • Yes
                    « Reply #18 on: September 23, 2017, 04:03:28 PM »
                    The leash just got shorter...

BC_Programmer

Mastermind
                      • Yes
                      • Yes
                      • BC-Programming.com
                    « Reply #19 on: September 23, 2017, 06:23:47 PM »
                    The leash just got shorter...

Oh to be a teenager again, huh?

Salmon Trout

« Reply #20 on: September 24, 2017, 12:12:11 AM »
                    IF your unclear on this
                    Ask the professor to tell you the difference between 'your' and 'you're'.

Allan

• Mastermind
                    • Experience: Guru
                    « Reply #21 on: September 24, 2017, 04:26:44 AM »
                    Okay guys, let's all get back to business. Any further posts in this thread should be aimed at helping the OP. Period.