Microsoft > Windows Server

RDP: Auto log off problem!I have access to an rdp but I do not have admin rights

(1/4) > >>

karlosss:
RDP: Auto log off problem!I have access to an rdp but I do not have admin rights,i used ''mouse jiggler' i used ''DontSleep'' applications,wich no need instalations but doesn''t work,what to do?is there a way?a script or a tool or something ?something portable to emulate my presence there
thank you

patio:
What PC you RDP'ing to...that PC needs to grant you permission.

michaewlewis:
Are you the systems administrator? If someone else is, they would be the one to talk to.
If you are the sysadmin, check your group policy settings. There are auto logoff settings in group policy that might be forcing a log off after a certain amount of time.
https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc753112(v=ws.10).aspx

karlosss:
windows server 2008  i don't have administrators rights,i can't install or make changes inside, i thought is possible to emulate my presence there, any script or tool?,to act like i'm alerady inside all the time any chance? or is impossible?impossible to change policy  etc i don't have admin rights and that's it.!!

michaewlewis:

--- Quote from: karlosss on October 12, 2017, 11:34:45 AM ---windows server 2008  i don't have administrators rights,i can't install or make changes inside, i thought is possible to emulate my presence there, any script or tool?,to act like i'm alerady inside all the time any chance? or is impossible?impossible to change policy  etc i don't have admin rights and that's it.!!

--- End quote ---

Your systems administrator might have a group policy setting to limit the amount of time you are allowed to stay logged in. Is it always the same amount of time? E.g. Does it kick you off exactly 1 hour after you logged in, regardless of what you're doing?
Best thing to do is to talk to your sys admin about it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version