Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Instagram for Mac. This is possible?  (Read 10848 times)

Torry_Cox

Topic Starter

• Experience: Beginner
    Instagram for Mac. This is possible?
    « on: April 27, 2017, 08:02:44 AM »
    Hello everybody! I like to upload photos in instagram, I want to do it with my Mac, is there an application for this?

Micm

• Computer: Specs
      • Experience: Familiar
      Re: Instagram for Mac. This is possible?
      « Reply #1 on: May 25, 2017, 09:28:47 AM »
      HI! Go to the App Store and pick the app, Go For Instagram. It's the laptop and desktop (Macs, iPad) version of Instagram.

Gryfphon

Starter

• Experience: Beginner
        « Reply #2 on: October 08, 2017, 05:12:35 AM »
        there is a way to 'trick' instagram into thinking you're accessing the site via an iPhone, which does allow for photo uploads. first off, open safari and head to preferences > advanced and make sure show develop menu in menu bar is toggled on. from there, head to the instagram website and log in to your account. then select develop > user agent > safari - iOS 10 - iPhone. instagram website should automatically reload (manually refresh if not) and display the mobile version of the site, complete with upload functionality. select the camera icon, browse for the image you'd like to post and select choose. or use Flume/Uplet

IceFairyAmy

Starter

• Experience: Familiar
        « Reply #3 on: October 19, 2017, 11:52:43 AM »
        I didn't think of that trick before, nice find! ;)
        I wonder why they want to limit everything to force you to have a phone these days...