Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: BSOD Windows 10  (Read 4298 times)

mcterray

Topic Starter

Rookie

BSOD Windows 10
    « on: October 29, 2017, 03:45:11 PM »
    Hello everyone. I Just got a BSOD while I was playing League of Legends but I wasn't quick enough to read what the error was. I have no idea what is wrong.

PC Specs:
    Windows 10 Pro
    I7-4790k,
    4.00GHZ,
    16 GB ram
    64 bit Operating System
    Nvidia Geforce GTX 770
    -----------------------------------

I checked my Windows Event viewer and saw some problems.

Error 1.
    Windows cannot load the extensible counter DLL rdyboost. The first four bytes (DWORD) of the Data section contains the Windows error code.

Error 2.
    The Open Procedure for service "BITS" in DLL "C:\Windows\System32\bitsperf.dll" failed. Performance data for this service will not be available. The first four bytes (DWORD) of the Data section contains the error code.

Error 3.
    The Open Procedure for service "ESENT" in DLL "C:\WINDOWS\system32\esentprf.dll" failed. Performance data for this service will not be available. The first four bytes (DWORD) of the Data section contains the error code.

Error 4.
    The Open Procedure for service "Lsa" in DLL "C:\Windows\System32\Secur32.dll" failed. Performance data for this service will not be available. The first four bytes (DWORD) of the Data section contains the error code.

Error 5.
    The Open Procedure for service "MSDTC" in DLL "C:\WINDOWS\system32\msdtcuiu.DLL" failed. Performance data for this service will not be available. The first four bytes (DWORD) of the Data section contains the error code.

Error 6.
    Unable to open the Server service performance object. The first four bytes (DWORD) of the Data section contains the status code.

Error 7.
    The Open Procedure for service "WmiApRpl" in DLL "C:\WINDOWS\system32\wbem\wmiaprpl.dll" failed. Performance data for this service will not be available. The first four bytes (DWORD) of the Data section contains the error code.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------

If anyone could help me figure out why I had a BSOD problem, it would be greatly appreciated.

Allan

• Mastermind
    • Experience: Guru
    Re: BSOD Windows 10
    « Reply #1 on: October 29, 2017, 03:47:40 PM »
    If this was your first bsod, don't worry about it. If it happens again in the near future, please do the following: 

Download BlueScreenView:
    http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/blue_screen_view.html
    unzip downloaded file and double click on BlueScreenView.exe to run the program.
    when scanning is done, go to EDIT - Select All
    Go to FILE - SAVE Selected Items, and save the report as BSOD.txt
    Open BSOD.txt in Notepad, copy all of the content, and paste it into your next reply

mcterray

Topic Starter

Rookie

« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2017, 03:52:29 PM »
      Thank you for the quick reply. Unfortunately Blue Screen Viewer didn't find any crashes. This isn't my first crash but it has been awhile. If something comes up again I'll be running back for help. Thanks again.

mcterray

Topic Starter

Rookie

« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2017, 09:39:01 PM »
        Hey, I'm back and another blue screen unfortunately.. It said critical process died.

patio

• Genius
        • Maud' Dib
          • Yes
        • Experience: Beginner
        « Reply #4 on: October 29, 2017, 09:43:19 PM »
        Follow the info above and Post the error...
        " Anyone who goes to a psychiatrist should have his head examined. "

mcterray

Topic Starter

Rookie

« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2017, 09:44:20 PM »
          BlueScreenView doesn't capture anything

mcterray

Topic Starter

Rookie

« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2017, 01:14:16 AM »
            Nvm, I found the problem. It was Logitech Gaming Software that was BDOSing my pc.