Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: how to uninstall Dell ControlPoint System Manager  (Read 2754 times)

Zaphius97

Topic Starter

• Experience: Familiar
    how to uninstall Dell ControlPoint System Manager
    « on: December 19, 2017, 01:07:28 PM »
    I own a Dell XT3 Laptop with windows 7 and I wanted to configure the tablet buttons on it. When I tried however it wouldn't let me and would send this error message of "tablet drivers are not installed". So I looked around for the software for drivers which was "APP_WIN_R312259" or the Dell ControlPoint System Manager. The fallowing issue with that is when I ran the installation for the software I thought it lacked it returned with another error of "A newer version of System Manager is already installed". So I went and looked for it in Programs and Features under the Control Panel and other forums said to check the registry but I found nothing on ControlPoint System Manager.

That's where I'm at with this, but if anyone has a solution, to allow me to use the tablet drivers which is real what I'm after, then I am all for trying it.

[attachment deleted by admin to conserve space]