Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Microsoft Flight Simulator 2002 doesnt read perifials.  (Read 2681 times)

RVR1inch

Topic Starter

Starter

• Experience: Beginner
    Microsoft Flight Simulator 2002 doesnt read perifials.
    « on: December 29, 2017, 10:51:49 AM »
    Hello.
    My Microsoft Flight Simulator 2002 has been working recently on Windows 10. All of a sudden it will not read my yoke and rudder petals. The air plane either just sits on the runway or slowly taxis to the left. The program in settings insist every thing is running properly. Recalibration doesn’t work as it is not being read. I searched for driver updates. There are none. I have shut down the computer for 5 minutes. I reinstalled the flight simulator to no avail. I have the same results. What have I missed?
    Please email me back as soon as possible. Any ideas to get this working will be greatly appreciated.

patio

• Genius
    • Maud' Dib
      • Yes
    Re: Microsoft Flight Simulator 2002 doesnt read perifials.
    « Reply #1 on: December 29, 2017, 02:13:28 PM »
    Stik has failed...
    " Anyone who goes to a psychiatrist should have his head examined. "

Allan

• Mastermind
    • Experience: Guru
    « Reply #2 on: December 30, 2017, 10:18:07 AM »
    In spite of the fact you've received a response in this thread, you posted the same question two more times on this forum. I deleted the other two posts - please stay in this thread. Thank you.

RVR1inch

Topic Starter

Starter

« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2018, 06:19:05 PM »
      I'm sorry about the mistake I made. I wasn't shore I chose the right section. So as per instructions I put it in the other sections to cover all basis. I missed the part where the instructions said I could only post on one. Now I know and I will not do this again.
      I haven't been here for a couple of days and am just reading this now. That is why I have not responded to your post. I did not know my 1 post went to all sections (games, software & ect.). The only return post I received so far was from some company that wanted to sell me some books that didn't refer to Microsoft Simulator. I look forward to receiving all future post through this post that was left.
      Thank you for your consideration.
      RVR1inch. 

patio

• Genius
      • Maud' Dib
        • Yes
      " Anyone who goes to a psychiatrist should have his head examined. "