Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Video Editor Issue  (Read 2448 times)

Janah

Topic Starter

Rookie

• Experience: Expert
    Video Editor Issue
    « on: January 28, 2018, 02:25:27 PM »
    I have an mp3 file that is 42 hours play time , the size of the file is like 3.2 gig , i have tested 3 different video editors now and none of them can handle the large file....

i want to make a video out of the file by adding video clips on top of it on the side of the music so i can upload the music to youtube as a music video.

first i used Wondershare Filmora , and this program was the one that worked the best , i was able to put videos along with the music all the way up to 30 hours then the whole program started giving me error messages and i was un able to complete the video to the 42 hour mark

so i tested a new program CyberLink PowerDirector but that program would not give me any sound on the file , guess cus it was to large or to long playtime , it loaded the file but no sound even though i edited all the sound software options in the program it self to try get sound,

then i tested Adobe Premiere Pro , and that program did not load the file correctly in to the program, right before it was finished loading in i got an error every single time, so the file had no visual sound on it nor sound , guessing the program could not handle the length of the music, when i tested smaller files in mp3 they loaded without errors and had sound,

so im stuck... i cant find a program that will do the job, as i said best result was with wondershare that almost let me finish the project but bugged out at 30 hour mark...

anyone know a program that will do the job and wont bug out ?

thanks.

Nintrovertious

Starter

• Experience: Experienced
      Re: Video Editor Issue
      « Reply #1 on: January 30, 2018, 12:39:46 PM »
      Wow, this is indeed no the easiest task for any video editing software. Besides, it involves a lot of your PC resources, so the ability to perform what you want also depends on how powerful your machine is.
      What's the format of the video file you're trying to add?
      One thing I would suggest is cutting the file into more manageable pieces, if this is an option for you.

nil

• Global Moderator

• Intermediate
        • Experience: Experienced
        « Reply #2 on: January 30, 2018, 04:58:00 PM »
        There's a free program called mp3splt that will automatically split an mp3 at intervals. Might be worth a shot:

http://mp3splt.sourceforge.net/mp3splt_page/home.php

It's available for Windows, macOS X, and Linux.
        Do not communicate by sharing memory; instead, share memory by communicating.

--Effective Go

Janah

Topic Starter

Rookie

• Experience: Expert
          « Reply #3 on: February 04, 2018, 01:50:01 AM »
          I fixed it guys , i had to make my paging file size larger to 100GB cus the outputfile ended at 77GIG...