Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Computer Impossible repairing  (Read 6015 times)

baronaaa

Topic Starter

Greenhorn

• Experience: Beginner
    Computer Impossible repairing
    « on: February 03, 2018, 05:06:14 AM »
    Hi guys, without any info for the computer doesn't matter all the parts of the pc are TESTED twice if they give some defect issue temperature or whatever SEEMS EVERYTHING ALL RIGHT
    The Pc is restarting ONLY when im PLAYING A GAME im playing WRC 7 Heroes of the Storm FAR CRY 3 FAR CRY 4 i gave my Pc to repair to 1 technical support and they give me back the pc Completely fresh pre-install and still the same problem ... i gave to another shop to have other opinion and they say the pc all the parts are working PERFECT after check tests  no issue on the graphics card cpu ram MB  .... i gave to 3rd technical support my ONLY GRAPHIC CARD without saying what problem i have just to test my GPU in other config Pc and after 1 days they call me to go and pick my GPU because is working PERFECT .....i explained my problem he told me to give him all my Pc and guess what ... the guy told me that is all perfect so is not an issue of my Pc and is issue with my power cable and probably my UPS if i have some and i say no i have not so he told me to buy one and to change the power cable to the PSU ... and i did it and still the same .... i told him that can be my RAM memory but since my Pc is working in EVERYTHING ELSE plus 4k 8k UHd FHD  heavy BENCHMARKS its not the RAM memory ...... No heat no drivers issue no conflict with software i think is kind of protection or losing power or some electronic problem but i dont know how and from where to proceed

SO SOME HELP will be really appreciated here guys ... thanks to all

BC_Programmer

Mastermind
    • Typing is no substitute for thinking.
      • Yes
      • Yes
      • BC-Programming.com
    • Certifications: List
    • Computer: Specs
    Re: Computer Impossible repairing
    « Reply #1 on: February 03, 2018, 05:51:23 AM »
    If all the parts in your PC were working correctly, your system would not be randomly restarting.

I'd be  more likely to question the expertise of the "repair guy" than I would to accept that a PC where every component is working perfectly is randomly restarting.
    I was trying to dereference Null Pointers before it was cool.

DaveLembke

Sage
    • Certifications: List
    • Computer: Specs
    • Experience: Expert
    « Reply #2 on: February 03, 2018, 05:53:12 AM »
    How about scheduling with them to play the game there and get it to act up. Then they can see the issue as it happens and diagnose further.

Additionally I would check the the the game forums and see if anyone else is having issues like yours to see if there is a patch or some other fix for this. Maybe a specific nvidia driver or AMD driver has issues and you need to use an older driver ect until the latest driver is corrected etc. (*I ran into problems like this before where games would glitch on latest driver and having to use an older driver. However for me it wasnt a game crash, but it was that textures like walls and ground would become transparent and so it looked like I was running in the air when it would glitch. Eventually nVidia corrected the driver and I was able to get the latest driver, however the fix at the time was to roll back to a previous driver that didnt have this issue. This was with World of Warcraft back in 2006 with a nvidia Geforce GT video card in my Athlon XP 2800+ system at the time. I looked all over google and it was on a wow forum that I saw others having same issue and rolling back driver was the fix for me.)

If its only this game that causes this and all other games run flawless, then its likely a bug with how the game is coded and your hardware combination, or video card driver glitch like what I had but yours is worse because it crashes.  :)

baronaaa

Topic Starter

Greenhorn

« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2018, 07:12:14 AM »
      Hello ! so what i did

Low format HDD testing the 2 rams test the Pc in other house test of GPU in other Pc  with a UPS pre-install windows 10 2 diff of them 2 diff of windows 8.1 i have the original Cds with the original drivers since the hardwares went out MoBo and GPU  and i test with the basic drivers with different versions also .... And yes with the last one i ve been there for a 2 hours insisting to want to play to show him that he didnt repaired and yes he restart for 2 hours ONLY 1 time obviously was not enough for him after changing some bios settings and i just took my Pc from people that dosnt even understand of what i want ..... i just think to buy different MoBo because is the cheapest one and now they say that is a *censored* for all rest of my hardware config ....
      i also flash the bios with latest on mobo i flash the bios of the gpu also .... no results still crashing ONLY IN GAMES not in one game in all
      Pc spec :
      Mobo - ASRock 960GM-VGS3 FX
      Cpu - Amd 6300 fx 3.5 black edition
      Ram - Hyperx 2x8gb Fury
      PSU - Mars Mp700  700 watt
      GPU - Amd Sapphire R9 270 dual x 2gb Gddr5