Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: ITunes obstacles on PC with iPhone 4 running IOS 4.2.1  (Read 3937 times)

Coco423

Topic Starter

Intermediate

• Computer: Specs
  • Experience: Experienced
ITunes obstacles on PC with iPhone 4 running IOS 4.2.1
« on: February 11, 2018, 12:37:11 AM »
I have a Lenvovo Thinkpad W500 running Windows 7 Home Premium SP1 64-bit. It has one of the latest versions of iTunes on it, if not th latest. I found my lost (not anymore) iPhone 4 running IOS 4.2.1. The phone has 7.5 GB free out of 14.0 GB free. I have 464 songs on it that I also want on the computer. Neither the phone or computer is signed into my Apple ID. However, iTunes on the computer says if I enable Sync Music, which I have not, songs synced onto this iPhone from other computers will dissapear. And some of those songs are now the sole copy now , and I want all the songs I can get onto th computer. How can I get past this with this iPhone and my other older iPhones whith photos, music, books, etc. ? Those songs I synced onto the phone from the other older computer a few years back - that computer is now dead and just putting them back on is now not an option. Espically now that I am having a driver issue with my DVD drive on this computer and that driver needs to be reinstalled. Please help!

Coco423

Topic Starter

Intermediate

Re: ITunes obstacles on PC with iPhone 4 running IOS 4.2.1
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2018, 03:54:31 PM »
Annoying.

Coco423

Topic Starter

Intermediate

Re: ITunes obstacles on PC with iPhone 4 running IOS 4.2.1
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2018, 12:53:50 AM »
Still need to backup that music. Please help!