Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Issue about keeping a child window in an application pinned.  (Read 2182 times)

thetmdth666

Topic Starter

• Experience: Beginner
    Issue about keeping a child window in an application pinned.
    « on: February 13, 2018, 08:03:05 AM »
    Hi guy's, I've got something wrong with my plugins.
    สมัครufabet
    So I work with a couple of music softwares on a Win7x64 machine, in which one needs to use plugins on audio tracks. I would like these plugins to be pinned all the time on my 2nd monitor screen. But the plugin interface remains only till the focus is one the audio track it is inserted on. When i select the next track the interface disappears.

I found a lot of utility programs that work to keep an explorer window, browser window or any application window pinned on top, but none work for a child window inside the application. I am really hoping to find something like that.
    ufabet
    Does anyone know of a utility that can do this?

Any help would be appreciated!

Thank in advance.

nil

• Global Moderator

• Intermediate
      • Experience: Experienced
      Re: Issue about keeping a child window in an application pinned.
      « Reply #1 on: February 15, 2018, 05:22:18 AM »
      When those child windows disappear, the parent application is telling them to disappear. As far as I know, there is no way to override the parent application's instructions to its child windows.
      Do not communicate by sharing memory; instead, share memory by communicating.

--Effective Go

DaveLembke

Sage
      • Certifications: List
      • Computer: Specs
      • Experience: Expert
      Re: Issue about keeping a child window in an application pinned.
      « Reply #2 on: February 15, 2018, 11:28:24 AM »
      If your running a virtual environment, whatever is running in that environment can be the focus, while you can then move to the physical system and do other things. I use to run my virtual machine on one display and my physical system on another. Whatever was interacted with last on either environment is what the focus is for that environment. If you need multiples greater than 2 active windows as focus you can replicate the virtual environments if your properly licensed for Windows to run multiples of an OS. I ran 4 virtual machines and 1 physcial environment on a single Pentium 4 with 2GB RAM years ago with 256MB RAM allocations for each Windows XP virtual environment. 1GB RAM was for the virtual systems running and 1 GB left for the physical system environment.