Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: RMA Replacement from XFX gave me a memory upgrade to GPU ... SWEET!  (Read 1894 times)

DaveLembke

Topic Starter

Sage
  • Certifications: List
  • Computer: Specs
  • Experience: Expert
Pretty cool that I shipped back a flawed with artifacts video card that I bought cheaply $29.99 on rebate XFX AMD Radeon HD 6570 that only had 64-bit 1GB of DDR3 and the replacement XFX AMD Radeon HD 6570 videocard was a better 128-bit 2GB DDR3 card. Not sure if they did this as a sorry and here have the better card that we have in stock or by accident but very cool!

Seagate did something similar for me once where I shipped back a 120GB Hard Drive that died after 2 years with clunk of death and the replacement was a 160GB Hard Drive that is still going strong. I contacted Seagate to thank them and they said no problem and it was because they didnt have a 120GB in stock to send me an exact replacement so they gave me the next larger hard drive in stock as a 160GB replacement.

Free upgrades to better is always welcome  ;D

Too bad not a high end replacement like a Radeon RX 580  :P If that happened my jaw would drop like a child on christmas morning in surprise.  ;D