Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Bose EarBuds windows 7 connection problem  (Read 2125 times)

Hisoka

Topic Starter

• Experience: Beginner
    Bose EarBuds windows 7 connection problem
    « on: February 27, 2018, 07:50:03 PM »
    Hi! I'am trying to connect my bose earbuds to my HP laptop but I don't have bluetooth on my laptop so I got a bluetooth USB and I installed the USB and I can see it working correctly in the device manager but it's not showing anywhere in the tray please help.

nil

• Global Moderator

• Intermediate
      • Experience: Experienced
      Re: Bose EarBuds windows 7 connection problem
      « Reply #1 on: February 27, 2018, 07:58:24 PM »
      In my experience USB bluetooth in Windows can work, but it can be flaky. If you're using Windows 10, go to Settings -> Devices -> Add Bluetooth or other device. See if your USB receiver is listed there.
      Do not communicate by sharing memory; instead, share memory by communicating.

--Effective Go

Geek-9pm

Mastermind
      • Geek After Dark
        • Gekk9pm bnlog
      • Certifications: List
      • Computer: Specs
      • Experience: Expert
      « Reply #2 on: February 27, 2018, 08:03:34 PM »
      Have you used Bluetooth before?
      In Windows and other OS, using a Bluetooth device the first time requires some work. But after that it is easy.
      Here is a reference that might help:
      Connect a Bluetooth device
      Applies to: Windows 7, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10
      You can connect all kinds of Bluetooth devices to your PC—including keyboards, mice, phones, speakers, and a whole lot more. To do this, your PC will need to have Bluetooth. Some PCs, such as laptops and tablets, have Bluetooth built in. If your PC doesn’t, you can plug a USB Bluetooth adapter into the USB port on your PC to get it. To get started with using Bluetooth, you’ll need to pair your Bluetooth device with your PC.
      Does that help?   :)

Silimon

• Experience: Expert
        « Reply #3 on: March 06, 2018, 01:19:32 AM »
        Does this mean you cannot turn off/turn on Bluetooth in the action center?