Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: i have a dumb question about a computer camera  (Read 4034 times)

generalhospitalfan85

Topic Starter

• Experience: Beginner
    i have a dumb question about a computer camera
    « on: March 01, 2018, 03:20:44 AM »
    yes i have a really stupid question a friend of mine is 32 and gay and is very dumb when it comes to computers and she was on her camera on her computer and was taking some pictures and letting it snap pics of him while he was in front of it and stuff and he is worried the pictures went other places without his knowledge
    because the thing is this he just saved the pics to his computer but he did turn on these things that it had thre option to turn or off and i dont klnow what these means
    it says choose apps that can use camera
    cortana
    feedback hub
    maps
    microsoft edge
    mixed reality view
    onenote
    photos
    skype and store and he is worried that his pics went places he didnt want them too i mean could his pics go anywehrre without his knowledge since he turned on these things

Allan

• Mastermind
    • Experience: Guru
    Re: i have a dumb question about a computer camera
    « Reply #1 on: March 02, 2018, 09:39:01 AM »
    PLEASE USE PUNCTUATION

It's asking your permission for which apps can access and use the camera when the apps are active. You might also want to decide if your friend is a "him" or a "her". I suspect we'll be moderating your posts very soon.