Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: How to change/set New york location in hotspot shiled 7.0 elite.  (Read 3679 times)

emmablisa

Topic Starter

• Experience: Beginner

Hi,  this is emma,

currently am using (windows 10 pro ) hotspot shiled 7.0 version elite.

the thing is my IP were blocked that is reason why am using Hotspot shiled.. to track the rankings of particular training pages like Mongodb Training., Openstack Training etc.. for NEWYORK Location..

Now the problem is whenever i set location USA in hotspot shiled it is showing different different locations of USA.. like losangles and dallas, texas,, so the search ranking are showing different location ranks..

So facing issues from my clients... how can i set NEW YORK location parmanently in Hotspot shield. is there any way and steps to set particular location. or else can i use some other different software of HIDE VPN.

please give me suggestions.

Thanks in advance.

Geek-9pm

Mastermind
    • Geek After Dark
      • Gekk9pm bnlog
    • Certifications: List
    • Computer: Specs
    • Experience: Expert
    Re: How to change/set New york location in hotspot shiled 7.0 elite.
    « Reply #1 on: April 16, 2018, 12:59:07 PM »
    Emmablisa,
    You call yourself a beginner. So, how much time have lyou spent with projects like the one you have now?
    Also are you using Hotspot shiled free version? And did you download it in the Windows Store? The Apple store?  The Google (Android) store?

Here is one of the places that have the App:
    https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/hotspot-shield-vpn-free-p/nlbejmccbhkncgokjcmghpfloaajcffj?hl=en
    Hotspot Shield is the world’s most trusted VPN & Proxy, and it’s now available on Chrome! With over 500 million downloads, Hotspot Shield easily lets you access blocked sites from around the world. Unblock Facebook, Twitter and other popular sites while keeping your browser activities safe & private!
    • Super easy to use. Turn it on with 1 simple click! No mandatory account required to get started (like all other VPN extensions).
    • New features include Ad Blocking, Tracker Blocking, Cookie Blocking and Malware Protection. All are available
    Are you using this for anything that would break the law?
    If so, we can not help you here.
    Are you being blocked from a site? Why? Did you contact the site administrator?

patio

• Genius
    • Maud' Dib
      • Yes
    • Experience: Beginner
    Re: How to change/set New york location in hotspot shiled 7.0 elite.
    « Reply #2 on: April 16, 2018, 01:37:34 PM »
    If your IP was kicked/banned we are not gonna assist circumventing that.
    " Anyone who goes to a psychiatrist should have his head examined. "