Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Apple or Microsoft. Wo is ahead now?  (Read 2065 times)

Geek-9pm

Topic Starter

Mastermind
  • Geek After Dark
    • Gekk9pm bnlog
  • Certifications: List
  • Computer: Specs
  • Experience: Expert
Apple or Microsoft. Wo is ahead now?
« on: April 29, 2018, 06:41:31 PM »
Apple Inc. (AAPL) vs. Microsoft Corporation (MSFT)
The above title is from a recent article in The Motley Fool.
https://www.fool.com/investing/2018/03/23/better-buy-apple-inc-aapl-vs-microsoft-corporation.aspx
Written by Brian Stoffel and published on March 23, 2018
To get his point, consider what USA today said back in January this year. In that rag Apple was reported to be the loser. Here is the link:
https://www.usatoday.com/story/money/markets/2016/01/29/apple-vs-microsoft-heres-who-won/79481788/
Strange how people interpret stock reports. I look at that chart and see Microsoft overpriced and Apple in a better position for a new investor. Well,  what I think does not matter because I don't hive any money to invest.

Now I am posting  this to provoke you  to respond and say what you think about the future of these two companies and the future of Personal Computing as we know it.

Also, Somme personal friends of mine think the Apple iPad is a better choice for a tablet computer. The ways things are going, many new households will not buy a desktop computer, but will go for a tablet.

Aside from thank, what you see in the links above are two opposite views of the future, from an investment standpoint. But investors a fickle, they will shift if they see a company is losing it grip on the market. If the stock market fails out of love with Microsoft, it can mean Microsoft will not be able to continue its lean in the Personal Computer business. Maybe.

Look over the two links above. Do you agree? Does it even matter?  :)