Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Difference between WEB DESIGNING & WEB DEVELOPMENT  (Read 3061 times)

Mahira

Topic Starter

• Experience: Beginner
    Difference between WEB DESIGNING & WEB DEVELOPMENT
    « on: July 09, 2018, 04:09:19 AM »
    Hi,

Web Designing encompasses many different skills and disciplines in the production and maintenance of websites. The different areas of web design include web graphic design, interface design, authoring, including standardized code and proprietary software, user experience design and search engine optimization.

Web Development is a broad term for the work involved in developing a website for the internet. Web Development can range from developing the simplest static page of plain text to the most complex web-based internet applications, electronic business and social network services. A more comprehensive list of tasks to which web development commonly refers may include web engineering, web design, web content development, client liaison, client-side/server-side scripting, web server and network security configuration and e-commerce development.

Web development broadly refers to the main non-design aspects of building websites, writing markup and coding.

Thanks

Mark.

Adviser
    • Forum Regular
      • Yes
    • Certifications: List
    • Computer: Specs
    • Experience: Experienced
    Re: Difference between WEB DESIGNING & WEB DEVELOPMENT
    « Reply #1 on: July 09, 2018, 06:41:16 AM »
    here I was thinking from your title that you were asking a question, but then I see your post and you then answered it.
    am I being too cynical here or can we expect another post to follow with some spam links perhaps?  8)

patio

• Genius
    • Maud' Dib
      • Yes
    • Experience: Beginner
    Re: Difference between WEB DESIGNING & WEB DEVELOPMENT
    « Reply #2 on: July 09, 2018, 06:53:52 AM »
    Yes...
    " Anyone who goes to a psychiatrist should have his head examined. "