Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: curiosity  (Read 1906 times)

shaulbr

Topic Starter

• Experience: Familiar
    curiosity
    « on: July 13, 2018, 06:38:00 AM »
    I have a blog. The blog is open to everyone. I get statistics by google. I have 300000 views. I believe it means thousands of people. From 126 countries all over the world. No ads.
    If you write "jokes" in google, I'm not in the 1st 10, not even in the 1st 100. So how they find my link?
    Some experts answered me: robots. It does not seems logical. Robots should make random statistics, but in my blog, 90% of the views are from 2 countries, and in 10 years the amount of views per day/week/mount, is almost the same. In another blog, no views at all. The robots love 1 blog better than the other?

Thanks and Best Regards

Erudre

• Experience: Beginner
      Re: curiosity
      « Reply #1 on: August 06, 2018, 08:43:46 AM »
      Google shows your blog if it has quality content, good structure and usability, good backlinks. Compare the two blogs and determine the better the quality of one compared to the other. Perhaps the theme of one blog is better and more useful for users. An important role is played by the age of the blog.

chales997

Starter

• Experience: Familiar
        Re: curiosity
        « Reply #2 on: August 13, 2018, 06:49:31 AM »
        Ranking on google means understanding big algorithm. They have 200+ signals.

Make your website more useful for the user and focus on developing quality content.