Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Kernel Power Error 41 (63)  (Read 2321 times)

Pago

Topic Starter

• Experience: Beginner
    Kernel Power Error 41 (63)
    « on: August 10, 2018, 02:10:02 AM »
    Hello everyone i have been expiriencing a serious problem the past week.
    When i try to play a "Demanding" game the pc restarts after 2-3 mins and the error Kernel-Power 41 appears.
    I tried to look into it for a bit nothing found so i formated my pc from windows 8.1 to windows 10. The problem keeps happening so i tried to test my ram, not a thing today i installed Furmark to test my gpu and the moment the program started i got a reboot. Any Help please!

Salmon Trout

Re: Kernel Power Error 41 (63)
    « Reply #1 on: August 10, 2018, 01:06:27 PM »
    A Kernel Power 41 error means "unexpected shutdown". From your description, I think it is not from a power outage or holding the power button down. You could have a hardware problem. I suggest these steps:

Overclocking: Disable overclocking to see whether the issue occurs when the system is run at the correct speed.

Check the memory: Verify the memory by using a memory checker. Verify that each memory chip is the same speed and that it is configured correctly in the system.

Power supply: Make sure that the power supply has enough wattage to appropriately handle the installed devices. If you added memory, installed a newer processor, installed additional drives, or added external devices, such devices can require more energy than the current power supply can provide consistently.

Overheating: Check whether the system is overheating by examining the internal temperature of the hardware, especially the GPU.

Defaults: Reset the system back to the system defaults to see whether the issues occur when the system is running in its default configuration.

Pago

Topic Starter

• Experience: Beginner
      « Reply #2 on: August 10, 2018, 01:37:06 PM »
      Thank you for your reply
      I am really new to the pc world so i didint overclock anything, i checked my ram with the windows memory diagnostics and no problem there, the psu i am using is CoolerMaster Model:RS-650-AMAA-B1, i checked for temperatures of my cpu and gpu while playing and gpu is around 70 to 74 celsius thats why i dont know what is wrong...

brav3

Greenhorn

• Experience: Familiar
        « Reply #3 on: August 11, 2018, 05:33:52 AM »
        Happened to me before I went crazy about it for about 3 days, I reformat my PC 2 times and every time I start the PC and do something that not heavy on the CPU such as browsing or leaving it alone it's produce kernel error, So what I did was go straight on the RAM pluging out / in and making sure it was inserted wholah it works, I'm thinking that the ram slot is losely and ram need to be push enough so it gets to the bottom of the slot, now my pc works for 2 years straight.