Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Anyone here playing Star Trek Online?  (Read 6369 times)

DaveLembke

Topic Starter

Sage
  • Certifications: List
  • Computer: Specs
  • Experience: Expert
Anyone here playing Star Trek Online?
« on: September 04, 2018, 10:30:32 AM »
Anyone here playing Star Trek Online?

I have an extra Humble Bundle Trekkie Pack Key if someone could use it. I keep getting new keys for this with every humble bundle order that I purchase and I already applied one of them to my account and gave other keys to friends, and now I have a key that is otherwise going to be wasted unless someone contacts me here to claim it. The keys are 1 time use only and require a Star Trek Online account. First person to inquire about this key I will private message the key to as a means of keeping multiple people from trying to use same key. As I buy games at Humble Bundle and get more keys, I might offer up more FREE unused keys for the Bundle Packs vs throwing them away.

Here is the info that Humble Bundle displays below the key on my invoice:
Note: Requires a Star Trek Online account. You must redeem your code by December 31, 2020.
Please direct redemption questions to Arc Games Support.

Redemption instructions:
Go to StarTrekOnline.com.
Click the gear icon at the top right of the Arc Client
Select "Activate a Product" and enter your code
Launch the game and complete the Tutorial
Claim the item from the CStore in the "items" tab
*Items can only be claimed once per account.

It looks like you can even get them for free at Humble Bundle as well in addition to them tossing them in with every order: https://steamcommunity.com/app/9900/discussions/0/1743342466036813669/