Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Should I transfer from Blogspot to Wordpress?  (Read 6644 times)

Qalbi

Topic Starter

Greenhorn

• Experience: Beginner
    Should I transfer from Blogspot to Wordpress?
    « on: September 12, 2018, 01:27:58 AM »
    So I get roughly 300 page views per day and have google ranking from the articles I post. However, a competitor of mine just posted his article regarding same topic a few months ago and is already below me in 4th place in google ranking but I needed like an entire year to even be there. My question is should I switch from blogspot to wordpress for high ranking and higher page views?

Geek-9pm

Mastermind
    • Geek After Dark
      • Gekk9pm bnlog
    • Certifications: List
    • Computer: Specs
    • Experience: Expert
    Re: Should I transfer from Blogspot to Wordpress?
    « Reply #1 on: September 12, 2018, 10:11:50 AM »
    Short answer, No.
    But you can make an appointment with the Google Ad people and they will tell you want they want.
    But before you do that... read this:
    4 Things You Can Do Today To Boost Your Website's Google Ranking
    This is an old article, but still good advice.
    ...Backlinks are the most important factor determining your site’s search ranking. ...
    Maybe that will help you decide.  :)

Qalbi

Topic Starter

Greenhorn

« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2018, 04:13:49 AM »
      Short answer, No.
      But you can make an appointment with the Google Ad people and they will tell you want they want.
      But before you do that... read this:
      4 Things You Can Do Today To Boost Your Website's Google Ranking
      This is an old article, but still good advice.Maybe that will help you decide.  :)
      Thank you I've heard of this before and I think the only way to do this is if I pay people to advertise my site on their website.

pisiyeh

« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2018, 07:17:04 AM »
        Well blogspot and WordPress are the official which consist of user generated content which means Google and search engine pay more attention towards such site but due massive spam over the years these Web 2.0 are less authority. I would say that you can keep the blogspot blog running and build a new blog on WordPress by doing this you can secure 2 results in Google which means more chances of keep more leads. All the best